Mondays or Tuesdays (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.whyturbothat.com
Does anyone have Mondays or Tuesdays off? I hit a trail about every other week, but it's hard to find people to go with.

depending on the week I will have a monday or tuesday off. I would love to go out on the trail during the week. Let me know when you want to hit the trail and I will let you know if my schedule fits.

I just talked to a friend of mine and we're going to go wheeling next Tuesday. I'll post when we decide where.

I may be able to do a short run on tuesday. I have class until 10am and I have to work tuesday night so I would only be able to do maybe 4 or 5 hours. Let me know what you had in mind and maybe we can work something out.

If we could do something later in the day or night, even a run in the was or something you can count me in for two FJ40 owners. Let me know when and where you plan to go/meet.

Looks like we'll meet at the Reddington Circle K at 10:30am tomorrow (June 21). That should give fj40frk time to get there after class.

hey sorry guys,

I had some last minute stuff come up at work so they are having me come in on tuesday. I was looking forward to this trip and I am sorry if you all made special arrangements for me. Keep me in the loop for future mid week runs because I would be very interested in attending. I hope you all have a good time and hopefully I can make the next one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom