Monday June 11th meeting now (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
You guys will have to figure this one out for yourselves, I'll be in Clayton Ga, Camp Rainey Mountain for the week.
If you want to postpone a week, I'll gladly be there, though.
Otherwise, I'll see you at the LCLC Boil !!

Might be a bit selfish, but if it is postponed a week I should be able to make it out. Would love to meet up but I have work this week.

Let's shoot for next Monday night, June 11th, then. I won't be able to make the Boil because I'm scheduled for Free-because-I'm-Salary-OT that weekend.

Benke, did you find anything that you like drinking at "Frothy Beard"? That place had really good pizza and plenty of... Um... Yoga. Alternatively, Buffalo Wild Wings in Tanger has plenty of parking, seating, and food we all seem to enjoy. We haven't been to Bessinger's in a while, either.

Edit: Monday nights are Yoga nights at Frothy Beard.

Last edited:
Im good this Monday - will be in Columbia for college orientation onJune 11th.

Keep posting updates.

So is the meeting today or the 11th? I could likely attend the 11th, I've yet to meet any of yall.

This month meeting will be Mon the 11th

Frothy beard on the 11th, l plan to be there

how about 6:30

6:30 sounds good, I'll try to arrive a little early and get a huge meat pizza ordered. @44Runner I'm pretty sure kids are allowed; the Facebook page seemed to indicate that they would be (child friendly). The regular club members don't bring their children but that doesn't mean they're not welcome. They just might feel a bit out of place; I think there may be some games there to keep them entertained. These meetings normally don't last beyond a couple hours. The HAMOM's can go all day, though.

I will try to be there. Keep an eye out for my FJC since I don't know anyone by appearance yet.

I will try to be there. Keep an eye out for my FJC since I don't know anyone by appearance yet.
Appearance huh? Think for a moment, who would want to drive older yet highly capable rigs off-road, pushing them to the breaking point? What would those fellows look like? A bit adventuresome, folks who look like they want to sleep in a tent and get up early only to complain about the NC boys who drink too much and too loud and too late playing a guitar until 2AM to the point that the peaceful waterfall can no longer be heard. They'll have that look of the toll of years of exacerbation and frustration of broken or missing parts. Yet they'll also have that blissful labrador retriever look of "that was fun, lets do it again". Yep, we'll be pretty easy to spot.

Appearance huh? Think for a moment, who would want to drive older yet highly capable rigs off-road, pushing them to the breaking point? What would those fellows look like? A bit adventuresome, folks who look like they want to sleep in a tent and get up early only to complain about the NC boys who drink too much and too loud and too late playing a guitar until 2AM to the point that the peaceful waterfall can no longer be heard. They'll have that look of the toll of years of exacerbation and frustration of broken or missing parts. Yet they'll also have that blissful labrador retriever look of "that was fun, lets do it again". Yep, we'll be pretty easy to spot.

And then there are the hair-gel wearing, clean shaved, pressed pant or monogrammed short wearing, manicured fingers and toes, Ole Miss Rebel polo shirt sporting, fellas also.....

They don’t all look like A mountain man...

652DA528-2B11-44B2-B04D-3EB1005B1B67.jpeg

Guys, I failed to properly plan and won't be able to make it tonight...

I planned properly - but i’m In Columbia. Y’all have great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom