Moms new 05 LX!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So the grand kids are getting bigger and Mom wanted something more reliable than her BMW for a second vehicle. Found this rust free 05 for a smokin deal. Needs Timing & WP Job ASAP and has leaking heater tees and all fluids serviced. I’m gonna start there today. The one thing she is concerned about is the right running board. Please reach out to anyone you know that has one already painted so we can buy it if possible. If not, I suppose we can buy used and paint one. This is #6 cruiser in our family. Super stoked for My Mom to find this “pretty one”. Thanks!

Anybody know of a Passenger side running board FS??? Anyone 😭 😂 😆 I always toss them. Dang it

I tossed mine as well...they pop up on craigslist from time to time. Gonna leave this one stock?

I tossed mine as well...they pop up on craigslist from time to time. Gonna leave this one stock?
Yep. She will use it 99% on pavement and possibly a dirt road here and there.

Dirt road here and there? Welp. Better put 35" tires on it, slap on about two dozen fog lights, take both running boards off, and install a rusty old rear locker from a 98!
Well, I do have a day trip (all off road) planned with our family of cruisers in the near future ;) just to see if there’s is interest

Nice rig! All you guys picking your new trucks up is getting me exited for mine! 3 weeks and I get to pick mine up during April vacation

Update. Timing Belt & WP have been done. Today we tested AHC (9 Gradients), New Spark Plugs, Coil Boots, All the Gear Boxes filled with Royal Purple 75w90 and JB Gear Oil Treatment. Oil & Filter Service, Synthetic Grease all fittings, 3 new Wipers, Touch screen repaired and lame Wheel Locks replaced with Lug Nuts. Tomorrow, all New Heater Hoses, Tees, Bypass Pipe & Intake Gaskets, Front Drive Axles, Full Transmission Service, & a AHC Fluid Exchange. Then... sell Moms 328i BMW! Happy Day from a Shop Owner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom