Builds molanginaeda 2010 Sequoia Limited Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice. You had any secondary air blahaha problems? My buddy just hit 150570 and he got his second code. Toyota says it's past warranty at 150k and won't fix it. Looking at doing the bypass for him. Looking for info. He's got a 2010 as well
Don't jinx me. Yet, I'm pretty luck out. But AIP is easy fix. Either bypass and swap the pump. Bypass is not cheap, so is the air pump.

@molanginaeda how is the beam pattern on those new LED lights?

very nice cutoff. You can clearly adjust it and prevent blinding incoming traffic. The LED is bright with great lumen output. I’m very happy with it.

Are those aftermarket or did you do the factory conversion?

Are those aftermarket or did you do the factory conversion?
Is the question for the LED headlight? It's aftermarket headlight from a company call Alpharex USA. This is the Nova series headlight. They also have a Pro series headlight which has halogen low beam.

Here is night time picture of the headlight.
6E433B84-1FA6-4B55-B43D-D35E7C164724.jpeg

Upgraded tires and rims. Previously, I’m running 32” setup with BFG KO2 275/55R20 paired with Method Racing Wheel NV 20”. New setup is 34” setup with Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/75R17 paired with Icon Alloys Rebound 17”.

FB8AADA7-C004-4D50-B175-1990114FBEFF.jpeg

Last edited:
THOUGHT ABOUT GOING THIS ROUTE WHEN MY OLDEST IS OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE MY 60. 1ST THING I NOTICED HOWEVER IS THAT 4WD MODELS ARE HARD TO FIND.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom