SOLD Modified Fleetwood Neon - California, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fleetwood Neon:
For sale. $3,500. Started its life as a Fleetwood Neon, definitely not a Neon anymore, much more. It is ready for an expedition trailer or weekend camper. Here is the list of modifications and features:
External:
Strengthened tongue with 2” receiver
New folding entry step
2” lift
225/75/R15 Tires
Alloy rims (5 on 4.5)
Monroe shocks
Diamond plate fenders
Diamond plate storage boxes
Front ¾” Plywood w/ Monstaliner Box for ARB 35L Fridge Freezer/ Deep Cycle Battery/ Fuse box/ Solar Ready/Storage/ Battery Charger
New tongue trailer jack
2.5 Gallon Propane tank
Swing-away tire carrier with Road Shower
Extending lamp holder plus shower head holder
Side mounted 1-up bike tray mounts (one on each side)
Fender mount for snow peak bamboo table
Sceptor 10L Water Jerry cans
Hand pump w/ quick release hose
New stabilizers w/ custom extensions and pivoting base
Yakima Side Loader brackets
Moved RVQ BBQ mount to alternate side (fender)
Cordless Drill Crank Adapter

Internal:
Removed furnace and replaced with Camco Olympian Radiant Heater
Added dry sink with drainage to outside and cargo space
Added adjustable cargo tie downs (Hi Lift Jack Slide n Lock)
Installed Laveo Dry Flush toilet with mounting flange
Replaced integral lights with LED lights
Added Carbon Monoxide Detector
2” Gel Memory Foam Topper

I would like to ask more for this trailer as it took a lot of work to get it to where it is, however I understand that it is hard to account for labor. My family purchased this after our first child from a coworker that made some of the modifications such as lift, fenders, storage boxes, step, tongue, and heater. Since we have had another child and would like a large trailer, that will hopefully last as they get older. Previously my wife and I built and off-road teardrop that took a year to build and it was great, unfortunately we had trouble getting our son to sleep in the bunk bed we made in it. So we are hoping to purchase a trailer that will last us awhile for the future. Unfortunately/fortunately it is in my nature to modify anything that I don’t like, so I will probably continue my path of destruction. But please let us know of any reasonable offer or any question you may have. We are definitely willing to let you know what we have done or what may be not up to par with the trailer.

Thanks.

Accessories Group.jpg

Exterior Group.jpg

Accessories Group.jpg

Exterior Group.jpg

Interior Group.jpg

Does that include the ARB?

I have been watching these for awhile. And though the timing is probably not right for me, yours looks well accessorized for the price.

GLWS

Does that include the ARB?

I have been watching these for awhile. And though the timing is probably not right for me, yours looks well accessorized for the price.

GLWS

Sorry for not being clear. Yes, the ARB cooler is included in the price. If you don't need the bike trays I can reduce the price as I can use them on our new trailer. I also have the Yakima load bars and towers if you need to carry something other than bikes ( for $150 more). I wasn't planning on including the snow peak bamboo side table shown in on of the pictures, as we can still use that on our new trailer.

Nice rig. Cannot believe someone has not snagged at this fair price. I need to sell one or two of these first, but I think this is what I'll look for. Your customization is exactly what i like. with bike racks of course. GLWS!

Nice rig. Cannot believe someone has not snagged at this fair price. I need to sell one or two of these first, but I think this is what I'll look for. Your customization is exactly what i like. with bike racks of course. GLWS!
Thanks for the compliments. I think it hasn't sold because where we live is not close to anyone. The bike racks work great. Just have to make sure the pedals don't rotate and hit the trailer. We had that happen on our first trip with the bikes.

Not sure how much it would cost but I can give you some dimensions and approximate weight of the trailer. It is approximately 14' x 7'x 4.5' (LxWXH) and no more than 1800 lbs.

Fleetwood Neon:
For sale. $3,500. Started its life as a Fleetwood Neon, definitely not a Neon anymore, much more. It is ready for an expedition trailer or weekend camper. Here is the list of modifications and features:
External:
Strengthened tongue with 2” receiver
New folding entry step
2” lift
225/75/R15 Tires
Alloy rims (5 on 4.5)
Monroe shocks
Diamond plate fenders
Diamond plate storage boxes
Front ¾” Plywood w/ Monstaliner Box for ARB 35L Fridge Freezer/ Deep Cycle Battery/ Fuse box/ Solar Ready/Storage/ Battery Charger
New tongue trailer jack
2.5 Gallon Propane tank
Swing-away tire carrier with Road Shower
Extending lamp holder plus shower head holder
Side mounted 1-up bike tray mounts (one on each side)
Fender mount for snow peak bamboo table
Sceptor 10L Water Jerry cans
Hand pump w/ quick release hose
New stabilizers w/ custom extensions and pivoting base
Yakima Side Loader brackets
Moved RVQ BBQ mount to alternate side (fender)
Cordless Drill Crank Adapter

Internal:
Removed furnace and replaced with Camco Olympian Radiant Heater
Added dry sink with drainage to outside and cargo space
Added adjustable cargo tie downs (Hi Lift Jack Slide n Lock)
Installed Laveo Dry Flush toilet with mounting flange
Replaced integral lights with LED lights
Added Carbon Monoxide Detector
2” Gel Memory Foam Topper

I would like to ask more for this trailer as it took a lot of work to get it to where it is, however I understand that it is hard to account for labor. My family purchased this after our first child from a coworker that made some of the modifications such as lift, fenders, storage boxes, step, tongue, and heater. Since we have had another child and would like a large trailer, that will hopefully last as they get older. Previously my wife and I built and off-road teardrop that took a year to build and it was great, unfortunately we had trouble getting our son to sleep in the bunk bed we made in it. So we are hoping to purchase a trailer that will last us awhile for the future. Unfortunately/fortunately it is in my nature to modify anything that I don’t like, so I will probably continue my path of destruction. But please let us know of any reasonable offer or any question you may have. We are definitely willing to let you know what we have done or what may be not up to par with the trailer.

Thanks.

View attachment 1891728

View attachment 1891729

View attachment 1891739

View attachment 1891740

View attachment 1891741
Interested. Available? Let me know.

Yes, the trailer is still available. We became busy with other projects so I stopped trying to sell it. We had several people interested but no one actually came to see it in person. It's a great little trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom