For Sale Modesto, CA: early FJ40 & misc FJ62 parts - Moving, must go! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Local pickup only.

No shipping.

Little last minute, but here goes. Cheap prices/give aways on leftover parts and odds and ends. Too much to list it all. Who wants to come with a truck and take it away?

71 FJ40 take offs, 3rd member, engine parts, oil pan, fuel tank, bumperettes, leaf springs (oem all 4), drive shafts, and more.

88 FJ62 and 3FE parts, interior electrical and switches (windows and doors etc), 3FE long block, misc. engine bay items, ac compressor, air box and sensor, skid plates, throttle body and intake, you name it.

Won’t be posting prices. I’m moving my garage and project 75 miles and trying to de-clutter what I know I won’t need. Post here or send a pm and I’ll send you my number.

Motivated to move it before it gets scrapped in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
I’m moving. Not shipping anything. Will edit the ad to be more clear. Thank you.

Very sorry to hear that this might get scrapped. I’d grab them springs if I were nearby. But I’m a long ways away.

The springs are probably a trailer and save item. Tank too. It the little bits that might not make it...like all the column shift stuff ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom