For Sale Modesto, CA - 87' Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
87' FJ60 - Amazing Truck. As much as I hate to part with this rig, it's time someone who can really enjoy it should have it. I'm only the second owner and this truck has not seen much dirt at all. It's super clean.
  • Newly rebuilt motor dropped in 2018 (less than 500 miles)
  • Con-Ferr Rack
  • Just smogged (4/2021)
  • New tires - Nitto Terra Grappler
  • + original wheels
Needs: Front bumper (right side damage) and windshield (cracked)

Asking $22,500

Shot_1.jpg

Shot_2.jpg

Shot_3.jpg

Shot_4.jpg

Shot_5.jpg

Shot_6.jpg

Shot_7.jpg

Shot_8.jpg

Nice to look at!
Mileage?
Accidents?
Rust?

What work have you put into it?
Other than windshield and bumper, what work needs to be done to make this a daily or 50% daily driver?

thanks!

Nice to look at!
Mileage?
Accidents?
Rust?

Other than windshield and bumper, what work needs to be done to make this a daily or 50% daily driver?

thanks!
Thanks. It's a great rig. Original mileage is right at 299,000 but that newly rebuilt engine has about 500 miles on it. The original owner used this FJ as their family ski trip commuter from SF Bay area to Tahoe area. All highway miles. They also kept her in a prestigious garage and had a fully restored original FJ40...show worthy. I have not really done anything to it at all. No accidents other than the slight bump on that right side bumper. Right edge is bent a bit and there is a slight indent in the right front fender under where the bumper cap would be. It might pop right out. No rust. It could be a daily driver right now. I drive it a few miles on weekends now. It runs great.

Nice to look at!
Mileage?
Accidents?
Rust?

thanks!
OG mileage right at 299,000. No accidents, no rust. This rig is a daily driver right now.

I don't know for certain which shop did the rebuild. I bought the engine from a car collector who bought a fully restored 60 and he moved it to property in Montana. The stock motor didn't have enough power for him there so he yanked it out and dropped something else in. I scored this engine and had my buddies at Yota1 Performance in Riverbank, CA drop it in for me. I'm sorry I don't have the exact specifics. I'll try to chase them down.

PM sent, I'd be interested in some photos of the bumper bend, back seat/load area and a pulled back photo of the engine bay. Video of running and driving would be great to.

Would it be possible to send a cold startup video? I'm also interested in the running and driving videos cutrhut asked about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom