Modern Outpost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

they are mail order only. thats all I know never ordered from them. the PETT seems really expensive from them. I would try and get one on the way through in the states.

When we did Rubicon, I made a "poochute" out of 4 feet of 4" PVC pipe capped on one end and a threaded plug on the other. It was easy to secure to the rollcage and didn't stink when closed. Just use white pipe to keep the heat of the sun from baking it. It held 4 people's poop for 5 days of wheeling. You can also take a 5 gal pail and a cheap toilet seat to hold bags to poo in. The bucket can also be used to catch fluids if you bust something and need to drain stuff. Cantire also sells a 5gal pail with seat in the camping section. You can also buy PETT bags at the registration for Rubicon.

Cheers-
-Stump

yeah, until stumpy's post I totally missed the jist of this thread....

"literally pack my own s*** out" and " one expensive s***" both went right over my head until he got all visual with the tube full of poo thing.

Methinks I'll stick to this part of the world, where you can still wander off into the woods with a small shovel....

When we did Rubicon, I made a "poochute" out of 4 feet of 4" PVC pipe capped on one end and a threaded plug on the other. It was easy to secure to the rollcage and didn't stink when closed. Just use white pipe to keep the heat of the sun from baking it. It held 4 people's poop for 5 days of wheeling. You can also take a 5 gal pail and a cheap toilet seat to hold bags to poo in. The bucket can also be used to catch fluids if you bust something and need to drain stuff. Cantire also sells a 5gal pail with seat in the camping section. You can also buy PETT bags at the registration for Rubicon.

Cheers-
-Stump

Damn fine idea, way more secure than hanging a garbage bag off the ass end (of the truck).:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom