Modded 80 Series on Law & Order: CI... belong to a mudder? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone own this?

I was surfing 'mud and happened to look up at the TV... lo and behold, I see an 80 in the background! Logged on to amazon and pulled up the episode.

It's a NY plate, anyone on here? Looks like an ARB front bumper w/side rails and a roof rack, maybe some lift and tires?

Perhaps I've got too much time on my hands here...
grab1.jpg
shot2.jpg

That looks like 98snakeater's, pre oreo u-pol raptor application. I think the roof rack gives it away. That is my guess anyway.

It looks to me like the rear hatch glass is not tinted, if that helps at all. And that is a new york plate, well the color/graphics look right.

I think I spy ARB bars over the front tires. Looks like Jon Held's rig to me, I know he works in NYC, but he lives in Joisey.

But I saw that episode too...

Jon's got a rear tire carrier, NJ plates and I don't ever recall a roof rack on his truck.

Appears to be a 91-92 from the fender flares...

Jon's got a rear tire carrier, NJ plates and I don't ever recall a roof rack on his truck.

I feel your eyes on me.
Nope, not mine. That's a tan FJ80 with an ARB front and the old ARB sidebars/steps for sure.
Mild lift with 33x12.50s on 10" rims. Not my style.

Gosh ladies, move out of the way you're blocking the best parts :grinpimp:...

If I was the cameraman I would've had shot a documentry and perhaps started looking for a new job by now :hillbilly:

You wanna hear something silly, I was trying to click the little play button on the bottom of the second pic :doh:

Funny how peaople seem to bump into 80 everywhere they go, except me :frown: I think I have the only 80 in the whole town :frown:

Good eye !

I feel your eyes on me.
Nope, not mine. That's a tan FJ80 with an ARB front and the old ARB sidebars/steps for sure.
Mild lift with 33x12.50s on 10" rims. Not my style.

Those are most definitely the ARB sidebars/steps. I have the same exact set on my '97 LX 450.

you guys are better at finding the clues than the people on law and order!!

:)

you guys are better at finding the clues than the people on law and order!!

:)

No kidding: it's hard to believe that these two people could seem so oblivious to the twenty year-old import behind them.

Actors...

Mirror is folded in and it is parked. I am sure some enterprising mudder who is in L.E. can trackdown an 80 series registered to that street in NYC maybe?

Might even be able to get the plate numbers. And that darn play button doesn't work.

Mirror is folded in and it is parked. I am sure some enterprising mudder who is in L.E. can trackdown an 80 series registered to that street in NYC maybe?

Might even be able to get the plate numbers. And that darn play button doesn't work.

Yeah, these are screen shots... I've got the full sized ones on my laptop.

Plate looks like: _LF 1388

You'd think they'd put the 80 in the credits at least... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom