1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile phone #s can they be "looked" up

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by extremetoy1, Aug 28, 2006.

1. extremetoy1

extremetoy1

can someone look up a mobile phone # to see who has it or any info at all (Billing address, owner of the phone)I believe I seen some site that does this but cant remember what the name of this service is, i am trying to track down a scam artist who has about 1200 dollars of mine.

2. wob

wob

I can't believe you shelled out 1200 bones to someone you don't know the name of.

:doh:

3. extremetoy1

extremetoy1

Ive got alot of info on him just want more (and do know his name now)

4. Cruisin'Carolina

Cruisin'Carolina

do a search here, there was a thread a few weeks ago with several options mentioned....

5. ar2stp48

ar2stp48

Cell / mobile phones can not be traced normally. Where did you pick up the stuff? What was the name of the business or address he gave you for pick up. On line this can then be chased and a call to the Chamber of Commerce in Memphis--think I remember you saying that was city-- will produce more info about the owner of said business. Check with City Hall if a business license was purchased; it should be public record and available under the FOI act.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">