Moaning Noise but no warning lights from Master (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I seem to have missed the OP's video... my LX's brake system makes a vibrating/pumping noise on every start up and will make the noise again if the brake pedal gets pumped a couple times. Doesn't stay on but for about 10 seconds when pumping and about 20~ seconds upon cold start. We've put 35k miles on her since May of 2020 and I just replaced all brake pads, rotors were fine, no brake fluid leaks either, but they stick a bit from a stop.

MUD is dangerous and is now making me second guess life decisions.
Sounds normal.

Hey guys,
This morning I captured a weird moaning/pumping sound from the master cylinder after I first started the truck up. You’ll hear it on the video but it sounded like a pump running dry. I have a few small bubbles in the master reservoir after I pump the pedal. Otherwise the car brakes normally, although it has always felt a little weak on braking force. I ran the brake pump test at the end of the video and it clocks in around 32 seconds.
Any thoughts or guesses?

sounds like your accumulator about to bust.
i've done replacing the whole assembly this week. as in my country, very difficult to find some parts.

you can try to find the new accumulator, for it. make sure the part number is the same.

sounds like your accumulator about to bust.
i've done replacing the whole assembly this week. as in my country, very difficult to find some parts.

you can try to find the new accumulator, for it. make sure the part number is the same.
Thanks pal, I replaced the whole assembly last week. Pretty easy repair, just hurts the wallet! Good luck on yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom