Moab this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, just wanted to extend an invitation to go to Moab this weekend. Myself and my buddy along with his wife and son are going to camp a couple nights at Canyonlands campground (across from McDonalds)and do some wheeling. We are heading down on Sunday 15th and coming back on Tuesday.

Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to join. It should be a fun few days. We are planning on doing top of the world on Sunday morning then setting up camp and figuring out what trails we want to do from there.

Post up if you are interested in tagging along or shoot me a pm and we can figure out the details.

Hopefully see you soon!

-Tom

Thanks for posting up. I've been away from Moab for 5 days and am ready to go back. Unfortunately I have a Graduation to go to on Sunday, Otherwise I'd be there. Enjoy. Post some pics.

Nice never can get enough of Moab. I'm in the same boat with a graduation. Nice job posting up however! Next time....:beer:

Nice never can get enough of Moab. I'm in the same boat with a graduation. Nice job posting up however! Next time....:beer:

Bill, are you going to Mesa State's Graduation? My sis in-law is getting her bachelors.

Yea we have a friend this week at Mesa Whatever is called not and then next week Debbie is graduating!!! Jonathan shoot me an e-mail or call later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom