Moab/Ouray 2016 vid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My daughter Emmy put together a video from our trip...

Daughter of @kreiten is an ace videographer! Nice going!

Nicely done!

Clean edit! I like it.

I loved the exchange of "looks" between the two of you in the front seats. Classic Family Tahm!

Outstanding! Really captures the trip, better than anything I've seen so far-nice job!

I think your girl will surpass you in the visual arts field my friend.....not a bad deal and really something to be proud of.

I think your girl will surpass you in the visual arts field my friend.....not a bad deal and really something to be proud of.
I totally agree with ya buddy she is gonna blow me away! And that makes me super proud!

So fun, waking up my Monday morning! The teenage angst music was perfect!

That was awesome! Tell Emmy great job! Hopefully she can do the same thing for Breck...

That was awesome! Tell Emmy great job! Hopefully she can do the same thing for Breck...

I nominate Emmy as official video editor, 2017...

I mean... Come on--they named the ANNUAL TELEVISION AWARDS after your daughter...so she MUST BE GOOD! :hillbilly:

Emmy said thanks for all the props on her vid! She loved all the comments! She said she is def gonna up her game for the 2017 Brek adventure!

Emmy said thanks for all the props on her vid! She loved all the comments! She said she is def gonna up her game for the 2017 Brek adventure!
I can see it now. "Hey, Dad, for the Breck vid I need...". Hey, maybe the forum members could help out with some suggestions for what Dad should provide for Emmy!

Emmy needs a Phantom 4 drone! (Or maybe a Phantom 5 drone by then?). :hillbilly:

By then she'll be ready for a new 200, right dad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom