Moab & Colorado trip pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a link to my pictures.
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/krenaud33/Moab 2007 trip/?start=0

I know we all like carnage so here is my trip carnage picture from 21 Road in Grand Junction Colorado.
Moab2007020.jpg

Entrance to the Patriot trail in Colorado. Considered the toughest trail in Colorado. This is the trail that last year sliced a tire and caused me to grind off chunks of my front ring gear teeth.
Moab2007149.jpg

Dood, ewe suk.

How'd you fare this year on Patriot? 2 different tires on the front? Had a flat? Did you drive that thing all the way out there without doors?

How'd you fare this year on Patriot?
Finished the Patriot in an hour or so. Had some trouble before A hole. Got that figured out and then got to the end of A hole and had to winch out because I didn't have enough weight on the front to get tractioning. I got high centered before getting to the big water fall ledge at the end. Got out the hi lift to get off the rock. I shouldn't have got high centered as it was a driver error. I got to the top of the water fall/ledge and couldn't go any further. I just didn't have the clearance to make it out unassisted. I winched up a step or two to get out.
2 different tires on the front? Had a flat? Did you drive that thing all the way out there without doors?
I have 3 different tires on my truck right now. I sliced one on Heldorado and the one I sliced last year was left home. I didn't drive my 4Runner out there. I trailered it out there without the top and with the tube doors. ;)

A hole on the Patriot
moab_colorado_07_107_151.jpg

dood, you are the craziest wheeler I know. No one consistently gets their rig on the side or upside down like you do. :eek:

I bow to your ballsiness. :popcorn:

I guess I even forgot you were going out there (or maybe you didn't post it anywhere?)

I guess I even forgot you were going out there (or maybe you didn't post it anywhere?)
I didn't post anywhere that I was going. Can't recall if I even told you. This is the second spring in a row that I have gone. I am hoping this will be an annual trip. This winter and next spring I might be building a new rig so next year trips may be very limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom