Moab anyone? July 29-3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys new to the form..names Marco (19) i live in Boulder Co. A friend and i were planning on going to Moab on the 29th since we are both pretty new to the 4 wheeling thing, we thoght it best to ask some of you guys to join in on the fun. I have a 76 fj40 that hopfully will be able to keep up with you guys....
ohh and if anyone wants to go wheelin around here that would be great to. let me know delucaboulder@hotmail.com

Moab :confused: It'll be 105* in the shade. Besides this is the time to hit the high passes in colorado in the nice cool weather that are only open 2+ months. Rising Sun or some of us other usually has some kind of wheeling every weekend.

i'll be running carnage on saturday, I would recomend at least one locker and 33s minimum. Hit me up, we could go get a beer and talk trucks.

oh and yeah, moab = hot, and when I say hot, I mean real hot

Yeah if you live in boulder you have probably seen me, i drive it all the time. you can come take a look at it. i work at my dads resturant Antica roma on pearl it will be back there tomorrow evening. its green on 33, tan bikini top, air lockers front/rear. i will definantly hit you up.
So i guess Moab is a negative. What are some good trails to get lost in for a few days up in the mountains? we just wanna camp out for a few days. :beer:

This is the time of year to go do river trips in Moab...

Not 4wheelin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom