Moab 2011 Pic's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool pics Matt, thanks for sharing. That 60 looks like he had to get running start, kind of like someone we know. That last pic looks like he had lights like mine, do you know him or happen to see the lights in action to compare against those LED's? I was checking out RS and saw a very nice video someone did from the Kokapelli run. I'd like to do that sometime. How long were you out there?

Question for you. In the second set of pics, the silver 80 series, who makes that front bumper? I like it.

Cool pics.

I just realized thats a right hand drive. Awesome.

I left wednesday morning and got back sunday afternoon. we had a great time and the trails were a lot of fun. My wife usually doesn't get into it, but she really enjoyed this event. She was even talking about going again next year. I am not sure if you noticed the diesel 80 series with the steering wheel on the passenger side. they were from vancouver and I alway's was mistaking that the wife was driving everytime we drove by eachother on the switchbacks. I didn't know the guy with lights like yours and have forgotten his name, but I remember he was a firefighter from california. ther was a lot of people from all over the place. It was fun talking and riding with all of them.

Question for you. In the second set of pics, the silver 80 series, who makes that front bumper? I like it.

Cool pics.

I just realized thats a right hand drive. Awesome.

That looks a lot like the Slee "short bus" bumper.

im glad you had a good trip, one of these years we need to get the whole club to get out there! Killer wheeling, people, scenary , and its only 6 hours away!

ive got a few up on the crawlorado FB Page..
Crawlorado | Facebook

"like" me! ;)

I am definitely in for next year!

Glad you had a good trip Matt.

I would like to go back again!

I saw Trevor in some pics on the RS site. Brad went as well, is he MIA?

2011-05-05_12-48-58_855.jpg

Frickin' caterpillars
IMG_5848.jpg

IMG_5895.jpg

IMG_5942.jpg

one of my favorite videos

That pic down the canyon is amazing. That is some beautiful scenery. Cool pics!!!

Oh yeah, that video is bad ass...is that a slider or just a step on there? Looks like it got dented on the way up. The other vids linked off that site are cool too!

Damn, just google mapped it...only 7 hrs away....WTF am I doing in Colorado Springs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom