For Sale MN - FJ40 8/80-84, OEM Rear Kick-Out Glass/Hinges/Latch full set 'restored' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***** Window set DID NOT fit original buyer's 1977 FJ40. It looks like models 8/80 - 84 had slight different hinge placement and different part numbers (see mega zip part diagram) for the kick out windows/hinges. If the kick out set is confirmed to be the newer (8/80 and later) I will re-list these and refund the original buyer****

$250 shipped now. $195 shipped

Hello,

For sale is an OEM set of FJ40 8/76-84. ***8/80 -84*** Rear Kick-Out Windows as shown below. Excellent 'restored' condition. Includes pair of new SOR aftermarket weatherstrip ($90 value).

$250 local pickup, $290 shipped (via UPS ground, 24x18x6 box, 16lb dimensional weight, 9lb actual weight)

tempImagewLFaFU.png
tempImageGaucLN.png
tempImage9m3ROb.png
tempImagejry8yS.png
tempImagecSuROt.png
tempImageMfR05C.png

Last edited:
I will take them ... dont need weatherstripping if that is an option. Is glass and hardware OEM? Sending to 95602.
Can you confirm please?

@sierrasurf Yes, OEM hardware and TEQ etched glass. Same price with or without weatherstrip.

Last edited:
@sierrasurf

Last chance for long time mudder...are you planning on sending the payment or should I sell to someone else? Thanks.

Sierra had some tech issues. Resolved now so sold pending funds.

Update: Original buyer with 1977 FJ40 was having trouble fitting the windows (latch placement slightly off). After some mega zip digging, it seems the 8/80 - 84 models have different window/latch/hinge part numbers than the earlier run (8/76 to 7/80). I'm having the original buyer check to part number on the glass to confirm, but looks like I'll be refunding @sierrasurf and the window set is still available.

1637077310334.png

1637076671105.png

Still available and window set confirmed to be the 8/80 and later variation. Price drop to $250 shipped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom