SOLD MN - Price Drop FJ40 '65-'71 Long Jump Seat Pair, Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***Now sold***

FJ40 '65-'71 Long Jump Seat Pair, Excellent Condition

Update: March 15 - $600 plus shipping

Update: Jan 9, Price drop from $850 to $750 local pickup (or add actual shipping)

Although for the FJ40, these also fit in the troopys with existing weld nut holes (one hole on each of the rear double hole feet and one hole on each of the double hole back tabs, line up perfectly).

Seats were media blasted and powder coated near to the Toyota pewter (silver with a very subtle sparkle when viewed up close). All new SOR 2" Qualex commercial grade foam cushions and new Cruiser Corps gray seat covers, hardware, straps, etc. The one exception is I never got around to sourcing new springs, so the seats still have the originals with some surface rust.

Seat bottoms have some of the original dents, so not quite the $2,000 'showroom condition' sets that guy sells on eBay, but excellent condition.

To buy the new foams, seat covers and hardware will run you $400 alone, plus you'll need source frames without the typical missing rust/rot feet or cracked joints, and then finally prep and paint/powder coat.

Asking $750 local pickup or plus actual shipping.

Let me know any questions.

IMG_5640.JPG

IMG_5639.JPG

Last edited:
Forgot about these...price drop from $850 to $750

$600 plus shipping - need these out of my closet (too nice to keep in the garage).

How much shipping to 75032

Ok Let’s do it

You okay with Greyhound? I sent/received quite a few seats without issues. The OEM springs are getting blasted and powder coated pewter at the moment. I’ll send them those separately.

Ok I want them.

Seats are sold and were shipped off this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom