SOLD MN - Another Price Drop OEM FJ40 Bucket Seats - '79-84 US Spec, complete with Headrests/Posts, Metal Seat Backs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
MN - OEM FJ40 Bucket Seats - '79-84 US Spec, complete with Headrests/Posts, Metal Seat Backs

Update March 25: Sold for $595 plus shipping on eBay (within 30 minutes of listing)

Update March 23: $400 plus shipping. Shipping from 55437 seats boxed - 29x25x24 and around 85lbs.

Note: I noticed the RH side recline mechanism (with the floor pedal) was not working properly. I have swapped it with a good working version, but it does NOT have a floor pedal now. Also, I swapped out one of the metal backs (replacement back has more dents). Pictures have been updated.

$750 local pickup (Twin Cities, MN) or actual shipping (Greyhound to local terminal approx. $90, UPS Ground door to door approx. $125)

Please review pics for the actual condition:

• Hard to find complete set that includes headrests (w/post grommets in seats) and metal seat backs
  • Original upholstery has some cracks/tears.
  • Seat foam looks good, with no chunks missing
  • One of the passenger seat back brackets has a slight bend and 1-2 cm long crack in metal (see pic).
  • Metal seat backs, one hasa couple small dents, the other is more dented.
  • Sliders have surface rust and should be blasted.

Last edited:
Update March 15: $500 plus shipping.

Note: I noticed the RH side recline mechanism (with the floor pedal) was not working properly. I have swapped it with a good working version, but it does NOT have a floor pedal now. Also, I swapped out one of the metal backs (replacement back has more dents).

IMG_7977.jpg
IMG_7978.jpg

Would you consider trade for a nice bench seat for your troopy?

I've already got a troopy bench. Depending on how nice your wide your bench side metal back is, I would consider swapping metal backs with my bench for a discount off the FJ40 seats

Update March 17: $500 plus $80 UPS ground shipping CONUS (Shipping is around $130, but I will subsidize with $50 toward cost)

Just boxed up the seats - 29x25x24 and around 85lbs. UPS is quoting $130 to the coast

Man... I'm in need of some seats. I'm thinking later buckets instead of bench in my '70. I'm tempted but since I'm doing a complete frame up, the brackets would have to be redone, the crack welded, and the covers replaced. I don't need seat this nice to start, I have to redo anyway. If you can come down a bit, I'll buy, otherwise, good luck.

$400 plus shipping.

Shipping from 55437: Box size 29x25x24 and around 85lbs

Update March 25: Sold for $595 plus shipping on eBay (within 30 minutes of listing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom