MLK weekend Tellico run........ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey there guys, David Dearborn and the Leaky Seals LandCruiser (GA) club is going to make a run on Tellico the weekend of MLK. I talked to David and he said It would be great if some of us wanted to join them. So I plan on attending so I can get in a my first run of Tellico before GSMTR gets going in May. If you want to come just post up and I will fill you in on all the details.........

JP

i'm always interested...if i'm not goin to be driving, might as well be ridin...

malphrus

is that in feb? My 40 better be runnin my then if not then I'm gonna put some bullet holes in it..lol. Had to let out a little frustration.

That is in mid jan. I believe.......... If you got the 40 running then chuck you going to come up with us???? It would be a great way to break in the 40...........

Ghen, Malphrus, and Chuck I'll be staying here most of the xmas break and trying to get a lot done on the cruiser including putting the engine in so if either of you have some free time I oculd certainly use the help. Let me know if youll be around and wouldnt mind wrenching with me. Thanks Richard

sounds good bud...i should be up here for a couple days, but i've got to work as much as i can over break to start makin some more money, ha ha

malphrus

i'll let you know when i'm goin to be here....

Sounds good man I'm only going home the like the 22-27 or something so lots of time.

damn gehn I love your icon, where did you find that? Could be mistaken for a few of our members after a hard night....anyone wanna start the guessin of who this person looks like in our club!!

We go up the weekend of MLK B day. What better way to celebrate? We used to camp way up above lower 2 but we will need to re think that. I guess we can camp around state line or spivey cove (if it is open)

If it is warm and you own it, bring it.

The new guy from Columbia is interested ( that would be me)

I have never been to Telico before so some more detailed info would be apreciated. Dates?? when you plan to go up and return.

Thanks
Michael

71 FJ-40 351W np435 locked and welded 36s .......

it is MLK weekend ( end of Jan.), check the calender for exact dates, basically head up either friday evening or early sat. morning.........Wheel sat. afternoon and all day sunday then get up and head home Monday morning...........Tent camping and most likely it will be cold as hell and wet or if we are lucky snow.....

As the date get closer we will have a much more exact plan of action, but for now just the basics...

As long as its a yota and not some pos heep. Besides we could always use more guys in the area for wheeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom