MK Thursday Jambalaya & Boudin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah I just ment to get up there

hell I'm surprised you get to drive

Boys and girls, I need to call Chris tomorrow to give him a head count on the meals for Fri and Sat nights. If we are going to do this jambalaya / gumbo on Thur I would like to let him know. He is planning to open the concession stand on Thur night and I don't want him coming thinking we will have most eating there and then hardly anyone shows up. I just want to let him know that we will be cooking (if we are) and let him make the decision to open the stand or not.

So, are we doing this on Thur and who is it open to......everyone, just those that pitch in, club members only? Doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Just need an answer. :D

Matt has the secret recipe for the "Yumbulya". Whoever wants to get the pot just give me a heads up so we can coordinate.

Never cooked jambalaya in an aluminum pot. I've always used cast iron. Probably could do it either way.

Just let me know what y'all want! The recipe I sent Matt is set up for my pot and feeds 15-20 very healthy. It can be easily modified to fit a bigger pot

I like the idea of cooking something other than eating a $8 burger at a concession stand

I think it was 3.50 or 4 when we were there. Matt would remember

Yeah it was better than McDonald's or something
And yeah between 3-4 bucks

Yeah. We were special. Then they heard mike was coming so they changed the signs. :)

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I have some andouille already and I'm going to try and stop by my uncle's for some of his deer sausage to cook up.

adds a little goodyear flavoring :)

i saw that hanging on your spare last time

Hopefully we'll get to uise it this time. We may just do Jambalaya on thurs. and then do boudin, etc on another night as appetizers, snacks, etc onteh grill.

we have about 10lbs of chicken, 12 lbs of sausage( both regular and green onion) and 20 lbs of rice. no one should go hungry, unless a million people show up!

Thanks for cooking again Kevin!!!

definitely! You're awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom