MK Thursday Jambalaya & Boudin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sounds like a great idea to me

do we want to just all paypal a few dollars to the club and one person makes a trip to the grocery store?
Or whoever has a good reciepe put up a list of ingredients and everyone start putting your name by something to bring?

I agree, not really saying that any of the planners need to do anything, just that it would be an easy way to consolidate some money. Cause at the very least I'd want to contribute a few dollars to chicken or rice...

I will absolutely throw some money into the pot (no pun intended). I would prefer that someone else, other than the club, step up to accept the paypal payments, if that's the route you guys take, to collect the funds. Way too much coming in and going out of the club accounts right now. I think Mike J. is going to start pulling his hair out soon. :eek:

If we're doing a Gumbo Ashlee can probably help. She's a great cook, just need to ask her if she wants to do a big batch.

I'll stop by Bailey's for andouille on the way out then.

How many folks we thinking we're going to feed?

dockbox said:
we can always refrigerate leftovers

Only as long as we don't put it in the icebox. It has to stay outside with the eggs. :):)

I'd definetly be down to give ing some $$$'s. not really a good cook though. :(

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Guys I wish I could be there but leaving without Haley would render me single.

I will however pass out the pot, burner, and tank to someone with my recipe if y'all want to cook it. The pot will feed about 15 people give or take depending on scoop size.

I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Ashlee can do a Gumbo, she'll make the roux at home and we'll bring sausage and throw it together up there. Just need someone to bring chicken and rice

I'm in with some money and I suggest who ever cooks do it before hand and we heat it up at the park. I will be burnt out on planning anything by that time but can help out where I can.

Great, now i'm really Happy I'm not able to go! :( :flipoff2:

Erick isn't leaving till Friday, maybe you could stow away in the truggie

I have an open seat on the ride there. On the trails you might have to fight Haley for it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom