MizzEighy 40th Anniversary build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just read the article in Toyota Trails about y'all Rubicon trip!
I'll be hitting it this July for the first time.
Glad ya read the article, what an adventure! That was our first time on the Rubicon, what an awesome trail! Proly my favorite new trail, we are doing it again in August!

Rubicon Rubicon 1.jpg

Rubicon Rubicon 2.jpg

Rubicon Rubicon 3.jpg

Rubicon Rubicon 4.jpg

Rubicon Rubicon 5.jpg

Working on the rig this morning with little Z. Replaced a worn out seat gear with a new one from Gamiviti, steam cleaning some misc areas and also ordered up some 315 75 R16's, kept with the same Toyo MT's. New tires should be on next week... Once the leather gets in I will get that slapped on and still looking for a good double den radio with SatNav.

i-cL7M7wZ-X2.jpg

first trip to the Ocean with the new rig!:)

i-7bgQknV-X2.jpg

Our Ocean Cruiser first day at the beach, loving this thang!

i-NVFXDwZ-X3.jpg

Love this! I'm working on my 40AE refresh that I just bought as well. Good luck and keep the awesome pics coming!

Love this! I'm working on my 40AE refresh that I just bought as well. Good luck and keep the awesome pics coming!
Thanks! I'll keep the pics rolling!

My wife and little Z at the Ocean!

i-QdqXwtr-X2.jpg

Looks like Long Beach!
just Ocean Shores this time, gonna do Long Beach again next! Then onto the Oregon Coast to hit those beaches again!

35's are on, ok 315 75 R16's, same thing right:) Just a driveway pic for now until I get her back down to the ocean in a week or three.

i-f9C3sF2-X2.jpg

Last edited:
@kreiten are you a photographer? I know cameras do a lot these days, but I can also tell that you know what your doing. Do you also run them through a program before posting?

@kreiten are you a photographer? I know cameras do a lot these days, but I can also tell that you know what your doing. Do you also run them through a program before posting?
Thanks for the props on the pics! I'm not a pro or anything, just one of many hobbies I've picked up over the years with kiddos in sports etc.. I shoot with Nikon DSLR's, guess what you would call an "old style camera" these days:) I shoot everything in RAW and then convert it to JPEG in Photoshop while making a tweak here or there to Kelvin temp, exposure etc, nothing major. Thanks again for the props!

Little Z is taking a real liking to our new 80:)

i-TgCqsv8-X2.jpg

I like that you're successfully conditioning your daughter to be a Land Cruiser fanatic like her daddy. I'm doing the same thing to my kids. :)

Installed a new shift knob today as mine had seen it's fair amount of action and the leather was starting to come off. Also got my tracking number for all of my leather from Landcruiser Heaven so that should be in later next week then going to get that slapped in. Also the seat extensions for the driver seat from @landtank should be here next week, that extra 2 inches of leg room will be nice. It's a slow low key build but coming together nicely I think.

i-8qqbwVf-X3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom