For Sale Missouri - SOLD - 2004 Lexus GX470 - 147,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://ebay.us/cUp64Z
The time has come to part ways with a vehicle, we have one too many hanging around the house. After much discussion we have decided to build the wife’s 2013 GX460 and put Hooty up for sale. Hopefully, he goes another caring home.

This is a special GX 470. We named it Hooty, it has been very well maintained and upgraded for adventure travel and tailgating. The parts and accessories that we used are the best available options for this vehicle. We built this vehicle to be very reliable, safe, comfortable, and capable of commuting, exploring, or overland expedition.
Several systems on this vehicle greatly surpass even what Lexus originally built. Such as the stereo system, with the upgraded touch screen head unit with integrated back up camera, and the Kenwood amplifier, and subwoofer. Truly great sound. The Ultimate suspension system is made by Old Man Emu and we used the medium rate springs and OEM Nitro shocks to add clearance for taller tires and improve the off road capability and on road comfort and control. The interior and exterior auxiliary lighting on this vehicle is great for dark back roads, setting up camp or tailgating, especially with the awning with integrated LED lights. The snorkel is routed correctly into the factory air box to make a sealed air intake system. This set-up is not just for deep water or looking great, it also allows for clearer and cooler air intake while running on dusty roads, especially in a convoy. The beautiful custom cherry table made into the tailgate is a very useful and classy addition to a useful and classy vehicle. The work on this vehicle was performed by professionals and no corners were cut. This vehicle is not perfect but it is in really good condition and is absolutely reliable. The big maintenance items like brakes, timing belt, water pump, ignition coils, spark plugs, and much more listed below were replaced per factory recommendations or to increase reliability. We have excellent documentation of the maintenance, proactive parts replacement, and upgrades to this vehicle. Thank you for looking and I’m happy to provide more information, photos and answer any questions that you have.
Paul - (573) 429-2two72
Ande of Voodoo Cruisers (618) 579-690zero

We have it listed on eBay as well - 2004 Lexus GX470 470 | eBay
However, we do have a Mud member price.

Hooty.jpg

Here are Hooty’s specifications since he has been under our care:
  • 2004 Lexus GX470
  • VIN: JTJBT20XX40050495
  • 4.7 L V8
  • Automatic 5 speed
  • Silver Pine Metallic
  • I am the 4th owner
  • 146,XXX Miles
  • 3rd Row Seating (Not currently installed, but included with the sale)
  • 2" Ultimate Replacement Suspension – Cruiser Outfitters- Old Man Emu
  • 4Runner Aluminum Wheels - 4th Generation
  • 1” Wheel Spacers
  • LT255/80 R17 Mastercraft CXTs
  • RAGO fabrication ditch light mounts
  • Cali Raised LED ditch lights
  • LED Rock Lights
  • LED Rear accessory lights
  • Snorkel
  • CVT Awning 79” Summit with LEDs
  • JVC, KWVM740 - Double Din Radio/Bluetooth/XM (have original radio)
  • New Kenwood amplifier with subwoofer
  • Auto Start Installed
  • Custom built cherry table for the rear door
  • New spark plugs and Ignition coils
  • New valve cover gaskets and coil gaskets - 8/2020
  • Timing belt and water pump replaced and serviced - 9/4/2020
  • New Brakes, Rotors and pads all the way around - 8/2020
  • New exhaust and tailpipe
  • Replaced both manifolds
  • All power windows (including sunroof) and power locks operate normally
  • Regular synthetic fluid service.
  • The dash has a few cracks however that is par for the course in these.
  • Tire pressure light is on and the O2 sensor light is on, the tire pressure is correct and the O2 sensors are new. Runs great no issues.
  • Interior is clean, non smokers.
  • All power seats work well and are hole, rip, and tear free. Lots of life left in the leather.
  • I have 90-95% of service paperwork from when it was put into service on June 10, 2004. I have all my receipts where regular maintenance was performed, and anything replaced and or upgraded.

Last edited:
Is Hooty still available? I’m in Fayetteville, AR and ready to offer a great home. I’ve got the cash and can make a trip this week.

The final transaction is scheduled for Friday, October 30, at 3:00 pm. I will update everyone then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom