For Sale Mississippi - 1994 FJZ80 - Cloth interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Priorities evolve and it's time to put my 1994 FJZ80 up for sale so it can move to someone using it as they're intended for. When we acquired a new vehicle for the wife, my daily driver moved from the 80 to her prior vehicle and I've realized I only use the 80 now for runs to town instead of trips we used to take with the kids - time it gets a new life and we look for a more wife-comfortable 100 or 200.

$7500

- 423,259 miles - about 118K when I bought it in Dallas area - traded in from CO for a newer Lexus version
- Baselined with head gasket, belts, hoses, plugs , etc... after purchase
- PHH and under seat heater bypass done w/ best Gates hose
- Overhauled A/C w/ Delco & OEM parts - ice cold in MS Summers
- 5K oil changes w/ OEM filters, Castrol until about 2 years ago when I moved to Mobile 1 like all other fluids used Standard maintenance along the way - all OEM parts
- Instrument cluster exchanged w/ used one when PC trace issue appeared - have original cluster - hence it now displays milage in 200's
- In an accident in 2014 - Jeep ran in front of me as I pulled away from a stop - broadsided the Jeep, drove the 80 home 3 hours without issue to local body shop - all Toyota parts for front sheet metal repair
- Sunroof recently developed slight drip at driver's front corner - could likely be adjusted but I added bead of sealant instead as I didn't use to roof that much
- Locally serviced by friend's European automotive shop & 49 Tire
- Immaculate cloth seat interior, no dash cracks - this is worth the price of admission alone
- Slee front bumper & transfer case skid plate
- ARB brackets with roof load bars - original rack mount holes sealed with custom fab / matching paint plates / stainless fasteners / sheet gasket
- Surefire battery separator for dual battery system
- Blue sea fuse block distributed 12V for interior - front and rear of cabin
- 3rd seats available - removed to add storage boxes that doubled as sleeping platform

OverallFJZ80.jpg

Int1FJZ80.jpg

Int3FJZ80.jpg

IntRearFJZ80.jpg

EngBayFJZ80.jpg

It sounds like there are no issues currently needing attention other than the sunroof drip ? How much oil does it leak/burn? Have you replaced suspension bushings and steering components ever? Have you replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat since you’ve owned it? Thanks

None that I'm aware of; idles smooth and runs well on my grocery getter / lumber & lawn care supplies jaunts since it retired from DD status. I was commuting about 120 miles a day round trip before that. Driveway doesn't show big drips but there has been some on undercarriage over the years. Seems like I was adding a quart between oil changes - will think back more because miles slowed way down in last year plus, bumped up some when I went to Mobile 1 from Castrol GTX Dino oil. Bushings no, front stabilizer. Replaced a water pump, and a thermostat [just because]. it's been running NAPA original green for years.

$7,000 Price drop for the weekend. Great deal on a clean 80

Love that cloth interior and rust free rear hatch. Wish I was in the market for another 80. GLWS!

People may want to know if it’s locked or not.

Replied

BF8FA736-2B0A-428A-933A-FA4287072262.jpeg
3E6973DD-1B75-4956-AA61-22978F8F477B.jpeg
04DFEC0B-AB16-4F8C-81EE-C7D908B83CBA.jpeg
EB5DD4F1-5CA6-4EC2-B07B-B277B3463F90.jpeg
A53B2A5C-9F2B-4CBC-B961-079FFE28EA8D.jpeg

Price drop Now $6,500. Like to have the parking bay spot free by Thanksgiving

Post thanksgiving price drop - now $6,000. Who needs a clean 80? DD it or build it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom