Missing one collectors edition badge, just delete the other two? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doesn’t seem to be a source for a new set of badges let alone used one. Strongly considering just removing them as carful as possible for another day just in case I ever want to put the two I have back on. I don’t really care about the value of my LC might lose by removing them as I have no intention of ever selling. Might end up getting the whole care painted if I win the lotto to a new color anyway. Anyone else have to go through this consideration?

Man if someone just bought a few hundred of these stickers from Toyota 10 years ago, they’d be sitting on a gold mine right now with so many shops and people trying to restore 80s.

Man if someone just bought a few hundred of these stickers from Toyota 10 years ago, they’d be sitting on a gold mine right now with so many shops and people trying to restore 80s.
Right. Someone makes the 40th Anniversary but no Collectors Edition that I know of. Nothing on Phil’s site that I see, maybe he used to make them.

Doesn’t seem to be a source for a new set of badges let alone used one. Strongly considering just removing them as carful as possible for another day just in case I ever want to put the two I have back on. I don’t really care about the value of my LC might lose by removing them as I have no intention of ever selling. Might end up getting the whole care painted if I win the lotto to a new color anyway. Anyone else have to go through this consideration?
@LandCruiserPhil sells them on his website I believe?
If you remove the collector edition badges how will people know you drive a 25 year old Toyota?

i think @cwags12 might be able to help here ...

Appreciate the mention here! We wish we had the Collectors Edition badge for the rear tailgate. The problem is that its resin-based (similar to the rear hatch 'TOYOTA Land Cruiser' plate. We have the designs ready to go, even the dimensions, but just need a resin supplier, manufacturer, etc...

Last edited:
Appreciate the mention here! We wish we had the Collectors Edition badge for the rear tailgate. The problem is that its resin-based (similar to the rear hatch 'TOYOTA Land Cruiser' plate. We have the designs ready to go, even the dimensions, but just need a resin supplier, manufacturer, etc...
Mine were manufactured in Israel until the owner retired/closed. Afterward, I never found anyone that could come close. Hope you have better luck.

Thanks ! I just got lucky and found someone here in USA on the east coast. Driving over there on Thur to check them out. Seems legit. Says 2-3 week backlog...which isn't bad if quality is near perfect (it has to be or wont do it).

I have a complete set of original CE 97' edition badges - make me an offer, good shape.

You selling the two?

If you remove the collector edition badges how will people know you drive a 25 year old Toyota?
I had a friend over this week with his 17 year old son, who after a tour asked if he could take my 94 for a spin around the block. He sat in the driver's seat with the key and had no idea how to start the truck without a push button on the dash. Lord I feel old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom