Missing Forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IndianDoc

Crazy old Biker
Threads
Maybe it's me but if I had not suscribed to the monthly meeting thread, or looked up my post's in my statistics section I could not get back to the low country forum. Tried the upstate forum but did not see a link. Also not avaliable from the SC section of the TLCA section. Am I missing something(What a stupid question of course I'm missing something dummy:rolleyes:) Any who suggestions for linking from the other sites?:hillbilly:

Thanks

I am going to have to lay off the scotch :whoops:late at night and try to navigate this web site one or the other. Thanks Brock:bounce:

I am going to have to lay off the scotch :whoops:late at night and try to navigate this web site one or the other. Thanks Brock:bounce:

Let's not take drastic steps. I say we just agree to place the blame on too small of a font.
:cheers:

It is awkward. I had to ask on the UC to get there without going back to the original LC thread on the UC site.
Another way to get there is via the Clubhouse Corner site.
Why they can't include it on the Forum Jump window at the bottom of every thread page is beyond me.
Info 'above my pay grade' or 'need to know' level as they say. Or maybe I'm just a dumb old school geezer that sees computer scat as a tool rather than an end in itself.
b

It is awkward. I had to ask on the UC to get there without going back to the original LC thread on the UC site.
Another way to get there is via the Clubhouse Corner site.
Why they can't include it on the Forum Jump window at the bottom of every thread page is beyond me.
Info 'above my pay grade' or 'need to know' level as they say. Or maybe I'm just a dumb old school geezer that sees computer scat as a tool rather than an end in itself.
b

2X on it being a tool and not an end to itself. Maybe I can have another scotch. Bartender!!!:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom