Missing component? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Replaced oxygen sensors and found a hanging plug, anyone know what this is for?

56438720877__C484E482-F30E-4E2C-8428-B657C4C1C9EF.JPG

The plug is something used in the same year LX...maybe the lighted side steps? If you can see the wire colors, red and red with a blue stripe are for side steps. It could also be used for the LX AHC...if so, you'll probably see an unused connector or two toward the rear end of the passenger side fender well.

hth

Steve

Last edited:
The plug is something used in the same year LX...maybe the lighted side steps? If you can see the wire colors, red and red with a blue stripe are for side steps. It could also be used for the LX AHC...if so, you'll probably see an unused connector or two forward the rear end of the passenger side fender well.

hth

Steve

Don't know if it's for an AHC component sine that's still functional, but my side lights don't work. It's a 98' I didn't even know that it had lighted side steps.

Do you drive a LC or LX? I believe he meant that the LX used this for lighted running boards but on an LC they are unused since they both use the same wiring harness. The LX has 2-lights per side underneath and 2-lights per side running alone the top side as frosted white glow tubes.

Do you drive a LC or LX? I believe he meant that the LX used this for lighted running boards but on an LC they are unused since they both use the same wiring harness. The LX has 2-lights per side underneath and 2-lights per side running alone the top side as frosted white glow tubes.
It’s an lx never had the light working and never noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom