Miss Universe '05 in Thailand

crushers

post ho

starting to seriously show my age when a nights rest beats out some fine women on the Telly...
must be the fresh Canadian air up here, all our women look like that, didn't you know?
;^)
Canada's second best kept secret...

Had a feeling about her from the beginning.

Whew, one of my weaknesses... long jet black hair and blue or green eyes.

just like the french girl I met at the club med in haiti, waaaay back when. couldn't even understand a word she said. (whoa, easy boy)

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

5 finalist .. Mexico, Puerto Rico, Rep Dominicana, Venezuela, Canada .. all america .. !!!!

Proud .. !

my wife has the same hair / eye color combo. dark red brown hair with grey blue eyes. the local black women call her a white devil and look away, something about that combo that scares them

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

beaufort-fj60 said:
my wife has the same hair / eye color combo. dark red brown hair with grey blue eyes. the local black women call her a white devil and look away, something about that combo that scares them
Does she answer back, "That's white SHE devil, to you!"

Pablo,

some actually cower, I guess they are waiting for her to zap them with her white devil powers. her eyes almost look like they are glowing.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

beaufort-fj60 said:
Pablo,

some actually cower, I guess they are waiting for her to zap them with her white devil powers. her eyes almost look like they are glowing.
I guess we can surmise how your courtship went then...

:D

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

beaufort-fj60 said:
my wife would hit me with a 2x4 if she knew i posted a pic of her.
LOL! The eyes have no power, but the 2x4 does :D

What's the deal with these pagents, in general, throwing chicks from U.S. territories in like they're from other countries? Puerto Rico? U.S. Virgin Islands? Shouldn't they be competing against Miss USA for the United States spot?

And what the hell was up with Miss USA??? Nice looking, but walked like I crippled orangutan in heels -- no grace at all.

Ratpuke said:
Too bad she's originally from Russia.

Hardly! She came here looking for the rugged bald, blue eyed men she'd heard about.... :cool:

Wierd she hasn't called yet :confused:

TY - :crybaby:

Top Bottom