Misfire cel then p0125 cel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have just finished installing my trd supercharger. Rough idle, almost stalling. I checked all the vacuum lines that were involved during the install. CEL turned on with “multiple misfires” and misfire codes on all cylinders. After driving for a little, the rough idle went away but then p0125 CEL followed. I have changed to 91 octane prior to installing the supercharger as well as putting octane booster just for good measure. I also replaced the spark-plugs to something a little colder as per some of the supercharger threads.

Which o2 sensor is the code usually associated with? Could it be dirty fuel filter? It ran fine prior being supercharged. Could it be coolant sensor by the oil filter? Anything i could be missing?

Thanks

1687359801245.png

Attachments

• 1995, Engine Control, Troubleshooting, DTC P0125, Insufficient coolant temp for closed loop fl...pdf
    60.4 KB · Views: 37
Correct

I replaced both upstream and downstreaM with denso units but now i get p0170 (lean mixture). I also have a pending p0130 and p0133. I sprayed brake cleaner non-chlorine and could not find a leak. Vacuum hoses are new from the SC install. Will try to clean the MAF sensor and replace the fuel filter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom