For Sale Misc parts from 68 FJ40 Going cheap! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SpaceGhost

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
First off, all these parts came off my rig or were bought for it at some point. All are used and in good condition unless specified. I am not trying to get rich, just get this stuff to somebody that can use it. Make offers via e-mail at msmythe@iei.net

1) Fine Spline birf, 7" stub length (no idea what it's from)
Both) Hi and Low horns , the early loud ones from 68.
2) Stock rubber bumpstops and the mounts.

1) Pair of windshield hinges. I got them off ebay and the guy cleaned them up and primed them. Good shape, but I don't have a windshield anymore!

Driveshafts
1) NEW - Three speed flanges on both ends, turned down to 3.80" for SM420 conversion, spicer 5" slip joint,  29" collapsed length. Fit my 2f, sm420 to 3spd tcase, with stock springs reversed. I have $225 in this NEW shaft, but I'm reasonable.

1) USED (great shape) - Three speed flanges on both ends, turned down to 3.80" for SM420 conversion, extra long travel 12" slip joint,  32" collapsed length. Fit my 2f, sm420 to 3spd tcase, with 44044's reversed, and mounted at the front of the frame. This slip joint cost me $190 alone, the tubing is very thick and it has some rash.

Jacobs ignition. This unit is the same as the mileage master or whatever they call it now. Easy to connect, uses your distributor and coil to fire it, and includes plug wires and anti theft switch (u hide). Lots of opinions on these things, but I found it to be an improvement when run with a early vacuum advance points distributor. Points lasted for years, and it improved start up and idle, as far as mileage, I have no idea, I don't track it all! I'm running a DUI now so it's of no use to me. Somebody steal this from me!

I can take pics for serious buyers. Please don't ask just to see what kinda junk I have, I am so busy trying to finish my rig for the Comps. Not trying to be a jerk, hope you understand.

I can deliver to Attica, or ship UPS/Fedex. Come pick stuff up and get smokin deals! Thanks.

hey,

i was seeing if you still had the sunvisors.

i'd give you 20 for the pair.

jonathan
jmalphr@clemson.edu

Sorry they were swooped up right after I posted them. I edited the post to reflect the items that are gone.

I have other stuff, so just because I didn't list it yet doesn't mean I don't have it.

PS, please hit me direct at msmythe@iei.net I don't check back often enough for timely replies.

no problem man,

just wishful thinking, ha ha.

thanks,
jonathan

I'm gonna leave this thread up while I'm on vacation, till the 7th of April. If anyone is interested in these items I'll get back with you when I return.

I also will have more stuff to add, I just pulled the wiring harness and all the dash switches. Front and rear heater with all hoses and ducts are available, along with the big early steering wheel and a real good horn button.

I'm gonna measure the front length this evening, hold me the 32 "er.

Save the hinges for me as well.
Have a great trip.

john

I'd be real interested in the defroster tubes and elbows. Also looking for the brackets the driver seat pivots on.

The seats are gone, several weeks ago actually. I would prefer to sell the complete heater assembly with the hoses/elbows intact. I go them a couple of years ago from SOR and thought they were reasonable. Before that some flexible intake heater hose was used.

This stuff needs to go to a good home so make offers before I load up a pallet and ship it to Texas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom