SOLD Misc Old Toyota Tools and Toyota Stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, I couldn't resist. Fond memories, indeed. Haven't pulled these out for a while, and I just got the eye roll from my wife. She doesn't seem to understand ☺.

View attachment 2348664

Cool! You can pick up the missing ones on EBay for a couple bucks a piece.

Bunch of miscellaneous tools and collectibles. Everything you see is pretty old Toyota, with the exception of one newer wrench which you can probably spot. The pics are meant as an overview - let me know if you want to see anything closer up.

Everything is for sale for the prices listed, but I'm also looking to trade for a early 8 x 9 oval style TEQ NCV open end wrench, an early Philips wood handle screwdriver, and a 6-wrench blue TEQ clip.

Prices don't include shipping this time around. We'll figure that out based on what you'd like.

I'll kind of move from left to right:
  1. The two sets of wrenches at the bottom are correct for a 4/72 through 1/79 zipper tool bag. The two-piece set without the yellow clip is $10. The set with the yellow clip is $25. The yellow clip is a stinker to find.
  2. The five wrenches above those are sold as a set. $25
  3. The TOYOTA box above the wrenches is a nice box that was used to store small items from a 1950s – 60s knitting machine.If Size is 12 x 7 x 3. Great condition and tough to find. $100
  4. 8” pliers to the right of the spanners are $20. The two 6" pliers next to those are $10 each. All three for $30.
  5. The little open end wrench beneath the 8” pliers is actually a 5mm x 12mm SST. Don’t run into those very often. $20
  6. 21mm lug wrench above the pliers is $15.
  7. The carpenter pencils are $7.50 each. (editorial: I've taken a liking to these -they are very cool to me for some odd resson)!
  8. To the right of the pliers is a pair of channel lock pliers $35. Older pairs with TOYOTA MOTOR are kinda scarce.
  9. To the right of the channel locks is a modern 250MM adjustable wrench and an old 200MM “TEQ” adjustable wrench, $20 each.
  10. The three open-end wrenches to the right of the adjustable wrenches are pre-Land Cruiser Toyota wrenches made by KTC. They are from the early to mid-50s. The little TEQ logo is on the face of the largest end of each. Zoom in and you can see. $65 for the 3 (editorial #2: I think these are really cool also!)
  11. Above the adjustable wrenches are other miscellaneous open-end wrenches that went in a variety of different Toyota vehicles, or had to be ordered directly from Toyota. Sold as a set, $25 for all 9.
  12. To the right of the adjustable wrenches are mega-32MM lug wrenches. These would more likely go in your nightstand than in a tool box 😊. Only one handle, so one with the handle is $25 and without is $10. The spark plug wrench is missing the L handle - $5
  13. Jack 09110-13010 TOYOTA MOTOR STO 0.7 ton, $45
  14. Jack 09110-13010 TEQ TSUTEN 0.7 ton $45
  15. Jack 09110-13010 TOYOTA MOTOR TSUTEN 0.7 ton $45
  16. Jack 09110-21010 TEQ 1 ton. Chipped base and chipped extension. Not for use - for a shelf only. $45
  17. Jack 09110- 23010 steel 1 ton. $25
  18. Jack, same as #17
  19. To the right of the jacks are the 'ol Moppers. The one is essentially brand new in the box with tags (editorial #3: I think this is an awesome Toyota collectible, especially the box!). $85. The one without the box is in great shape also. $50
  20. To the right of the Moppers is a .8 ton floor jack and crank handle for on old sedan. $25
View attachment 2348435View attachment 2348437View attachment 2348438View attachment 2348439
Morning D, I'll take the channel, two pencils. Man that moppers calling but maybe later.
Shipping to 14043
Thanks T.
P.s. the hammer looks good.

Screenshot_20200623-071222_Samsung Internet.jpg

#10. PM sent. Thanks Dan.

Ok, I couldn't resist. Fond memories, indeed. Haven't pulled these out for a while, and I just got the eye roll from my wife. She doesn't seem to understand ☺.

View attachment 2348664
Man. Have not seen those in a loopooonnnnngggggg time!

You young-uns ! We oldtimers like my school-mate Benny Franklin collected different feathers for our pen quills. Ha !:)

Does anyone even know what the writing means on the pencils?
BTW, Dan, funds sent for two pencils. Thanks

View attachment 2348664
a few of those teams don't exist anymore, are those from the 1980's?

Last edited:
@3_puppies, the pencils are from 1976-77, 5th and 6th grade. Sometimes I would take a dime from the 15 cents my mom gave me to buy a milk for lunch, sneak out the heavy double doors of the cafeteria, plunk the dime into the green pencil machine, and a single pencil would roll out. The Staubach and Dorsett era Cowboys were really popular back then, and a kid named Steve A. would pay me 50 cents if I pulled a Dallas. A Steelers would also bring 50 cents on a good day. I'd run right back and get five more pencils, or two more and save a quarter for a bullet pop from the ice cream man after school. He'd park across the street in his purple truck with the freezer in the back. I can still feel the cold air coming out as he opened the door to get the ice cream. It would be a brief, yet glorious reprieve from the hot AZ sun. He wore a change machine on his belt, taking quarters for payment, and clicking nickels and dimes back to us kids for 15 and 20 cent popsicles and fudgecicles. God, I can still hear his raspy voice too.

The NFL pencils were replaced by NBA pencils in 7th grade. There were 22 teams in the league, and I collected 21 of 22 by 1979. Only one I was missing was the Washington Bullets. They've sat in a box, along with my football pencils, all these years. In 2016 I stumbled across them while digging for something else. Memories came rushing back, I gotta tell ya. Decided to look for the Bullets on eBay, and found one after a few months. Only took me 37 years to complete the set. I can post a picture of those too if you'd like 🙂.

It was fun to trade pencils back then, my gosh, over four decades ago. I suppose my early trading days have carried over to today. I enjoy it as much now as I did back then.

Last edited:
@3_puppies, the pencils are from 1976-77, 5th and 6th grade. Sometimes I would take a dime from the 15 cents my mom gave me to buy a milk for lunch, sneak out the heavy double doors of the cafeteria, plunk the dime into the green pencil machine, and a single pencil would roll out. The Staubach and Dorsett era Cowboys were really popular back then, and a kid named Steve A. would pay me 50 cents if I pulled a Dallas. A Steelers would also bring 50 cents on a good day. I'd run right back and get five more pencils, or two more and save a quarter for a bullet pop from the ice cream man after school. He'd park across the street in his purple truck with the freezer in the back. I can still feel the cold air coming out as he opened the door to get the ice cream. It would be a brief, yet glorious reprieve from the hot AZ sun. He wore a change machine on his belt, taking quarters for payment, and clicking nickels and dimes back to us kids for 15 and 20 cent popsicles and fudgecicles. God, I can still hear his raspy voice too.

The NFL pencils were replaced by NBA pencils in 7th grade. There were 22 teams in the league, and I collected 21 of 22 by 1979. Only one I was missing was the Washington Bullets. They've sat in a box, along with my football pencils, all these years. In 2016 I stumbled across them while digging for something else. Memories came rushing back, I gotta tell ya. Decided to look for the Bullets on eBay, and found one after a few months. Only took me 37 years to complete the set. I can post a picture of those too if you'd like 🙂.

It was fun to trade pencils back then, my gosh, over four decades ago. I suppose my early trading days have carried over to today. I enjoy it as much now as I did back then.
It’s funny because your story was in AZ. I lived the exact same story in FL. I remember my brother telling me about a kid in his grade with a bunch of dimes and he was feeding the machine. The pencils were dropping out and if it wasn’t the team he was looking for. (Baltimore Colts I think) he would throw it over his shoulder to the other kids. I remember laughing really hard about that. We don’t have any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom