SOLD Misc Old Toyota Tools and Toyota Stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmamj

SILVER Star
Threads
Bunch of miscellaneous tools and collectibles. Everything you see is pretty old Toyota, with the exception of one newer wrench which you can probably spot. The pics are meant as an overview - let me know if you want to see anything closer up.

Everything is for sale for the prices listed, but I'm also looking to trade for a early 8 x 9 oval style TEQ NCV open end wrench, an early Philips wood handle screwdriver, and a 6-wrench blue TEQ clip.

Prices don't include shipping this time around. We'll figure that out based on what you'd like.

I'll kind of move from left to right:
  1. The two sets of wrenches at the bottom are correct for a 4/72 through 1/79 zipper tool bag. The two-piece set without the yellow clip is $10. The set with the yellow clip is $25. The yellow clip is a stinker to find. Sold, thanks.
  2. The five wrenches above those are sold as a set. $25
  3. The TOYOTA box above the wrenches is a nice box that was used to store small items from a 1950s – 60s knitting machine.If Size is 12 x 7 x 3. Great condition and tough to find. $100 Sold, thanks.
  4. 8” pliers to the right of the spanners are $20. Sold, thanks. The two 6" pliers next to those are $10 each. ONE 6" Pair sold.
  5. The little open end wrench beneath the 8” pliers is actually a 5mm x 12mm SST. Don’t run into those very often. $20
  6. 21mm lug wrench above the pliers is $15. Sold, thanks.
  7. The carpenter pencils are $7.50 each. (editorial: I've taken a liking to these -they are very cool to me for some odd reason)! 2 PENCILS LEFT
  8. To the right of the pliers is a pair of channel lock pliers $35. Older pairs with TOYOTA MOTOR are kinda scarce. Sold, thanks.
  9. To the right of the channel locks is a modern 250MM adjustable wrench and an old 200MM “TEQ” adjustable wrench, $20 each. Sold, thanks.
  10. The three open-end wrenches to the right of the adjustable wrenches are pre-Land Cruiser Toyota wrenches made by KTC. They are from the early to mid-50s. The little TEQ logo is on the face of the largest end of each. Zoom in and you can see. $65 for the 3 (editorial #2: I think these are really cool also!) Sold, thanks.
  11. Above the adjustable wrenches are other miscellaneous open-end wrenches that went in a variety of different Toyota vehicles, or had to be ordered directly from Toyota. Sold as a set, $25 for all 9.
  12. To the right of the adjustable wrenches are mega-32MM lug wrenches. These would more likely go in your nightstand than in a tool box 😊. Only one handle, so one with the handle is $25 and without is $10. The spark plug wrench is missing the L handle - $5
  13. Jack 09110-13010 TOYOTA MOTOR STO 0.7 ton, $45
  14. Jack 09110-13010 TEQ TSUTEN 0.7 ton $45
  15. Jack 09110-13010 TOYOTA MOTOR TSUTEN 0.7 ton $45
  16. Jack 09110-21010 TEQ 1 ton. Chipped base and chipped extension. Not for use - for a shelf only. $45
  17. Jack 09110- 23010 steel 1 ton. $25
  18. Jack, same as #17 Sold, thanks.
  19. To the right of the jacks are the 'ol Moppers. The one is essentially brand new in the box with tags (editorial #3: I think this is an awesome Toyota collectible, especially the box!). $85. Sold, thanks. The one without the box is in great shape also and is still available. $50
  20. To the right of the Moppers is a .8 ton floor jack and crank handle for on old sedan. $25
20200621_191122.jpg
20200621_191132.jpg
20200621_191210.jpg
20200621_191239.jpg

Last edited:
What’s the shipping for a couple of the carpenters pencils to GA 31831?

I"ll take the other adjustable end wrench, if #1 falls though I'll take both adjustable end wrenches.

shipped to 78660

Thanks,

8” pliers please sir - and I need a set of the two wrenches w/ yellow clip if you have a second set somewhere - clip or no clip it doesn’t matter.... in fact if you just had the smaller of the two wrenches that would work. Thanks Dan

Hey Dan, are those 8” pliers the same as the ones that you sold me for my medium tool roll that had the drill markings on them? If so I will take them. Let me know.

Damn. Swamp thing got in as I was typing!

Dan,
I will take a couple carpenter pencils. After all, I am a carpenter by trade!

Ash and Steve, the 8" pliers are spoken for from an earlier pm. Will let ya know if it falls through. Steve, it wasn't the same variant anyway.

Ash, will pm you about that wrench you need.

Ken, two pencils have your name on them. Cool little things. Maybe I like them so much because they remind me of when I was a kid.
We'd buy football pencils out of the machine at school for a dime and pray a Steelers or Cowboys would come rolling out. Still have my set of all 28 teams ☺. I digress. Will pm ya.

Ash and Steve, the 8" pliers are spoken for from an earlier pm. Will let ya know if it falls through. Steve, it wasn't the same variant anyway.

Ash, will pm you about that wrench you need.

Ken, two pencils have your name on them. Cool little things. Maybe I like them so much because they remind me of when I was a kid.
We'd buy football pencils out of the machine at school for a dime and pray a Steelers or Cowboys would come rolling out. Still have my set of all 28 teams ☺. I digress. Will pm ya.
We had those football pencils in a machine in my elementary school too.

it's a Factory Paraphernalia Party !

DSCN0204.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom