misc. little 1974 fj-40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
have misc. parts from my buildup laying around. let me know if you want anything. its all located in Flint, MI. 48532

old rusty brake master cylinder. not sure if someone might want it for the resevoirs. $5 plus shipping.
gas pedal and clutch pedal. $5 each plus shipping
yotabuild126.jpg

Heater/fan assembly with some duct work.
$30 plus shipping
yotabuild125.jpg

misc. emblems $5 each plus shipping. hood hinges $5 plus shipping.
yotabuild124.jpg

steering column with ignition and key. only thing wrong is the turn signal arm was cut shorter $30 plus shipping
yotabuild123.jpg

wiring harness. cut up in spots. but all connectors are there.
$20 plus shipping
yotabuild121.jpg

I'll take the heater/fan/ductwork for $30.00. Let me know shipping and I can pay you with paypal right away. PM sent.

Thanks, Blake

Damn my impatience!!!! I just paid 95 bones just for the ignition key & insert! Is that a windshield washer switch down in the lower right corner? The shaft on mine is worn pretty bad. If it's in good shape, how much?

The plastic on my steering column is a little broke up as well, I would be interested in that piece.

Thanks

Put me second in line for the heater stuff!

Thanks
Shawn

have misc. parts from my buildup laying around. let me know if you want anything. its all located in Flint, MI. 48532

steering column with ignition and key. only thing wrong is the turn signal arm was cut shorter $30 plus shipping[/IMG]

In for the steering column and related parts.

PM Sent

pm sent on the harness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom