Misc Landcruiser parts for sale San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserbrett

GOLD Star
Threads
Stuff for sale. All stuff obo

Ranch 2.5" springs FJ40 $75/set of 4

'70 Drum brake front axle complete except for locking hubs Has spring over perches welded on already. $100

1976 FJ55 hood. some rust front edge. otherwise okay $40

1986 FJ60 4 spd transmission. No-tcase. $25

NEW ADDITIONS:
4.11 diff, 75-84 pinion flange pattern, good shape, came from the front end of an FJ40. $100 obo
4.11 diff, from a 73 fj55 front has pre 75 round flange pattern also drilled for 75-84 pattern. $100 obo
4.56 diff with OEM LSD, fits FF rear or front(no c-clips) came from canadian mine truck. Has post 84 pinion flange pattern. $100obo

Bare front axle housings both '76 vintage. $50/each

Inner axles FJ40/55
$100/pair obo

Transfercase/Transmission oil level kit, new, hose/fittings fits into both tranny and t-case fill to keep oil levels okay when t-case/tranny seal goes bad, and t-case pumps oil into tranny.
$25

Drum brake Knuckle rebuild kit without bearings. Has felts, rubber wiper, felt hub seal and inner axle seals and knuckle shims. $10

Rear wheel bearing for early to 72? rear S/F axle with race that presses onto axle shaft. $20obo

Got more stuff, just ask, please email/call...
-Brett
cruiserbrett@hotmail.com
858-483-5624

Willing to ship the springs, 1st In line. How old, What year FJ 40? Photos, bushings included.

THanks.

Shipping would be to Columbus OH. Prefferably Forward Air.

how much for springs am willing to buy if first deal falls through

[quote author=Zetasig link=board=5;threadid=8645;start=msg74441#msg74441 date=1071156936]
Willing to ship the springs, 1st In line. How old, What year FJ 40? Photos, bushings included.

THanks.

Shipping would be to Columbus OH. Prefferably Forward Air.

[/quote]
springs fit pre 8/80 FJ40's. I will ship, but I will weigh them and you figure out the best deal on shipping. I got burned by someone who said figure out what shipping was and I did, and he found a cheaper source after I had already shipped them and did not want to pay for the difference, so if you want them, I will get a weight and you can tell me where to drop them off. I can ship forward air, conway, USF, etc.

Sound fair? My zip is 92109

Edit: one of the front leafs has a slight bend in the main leaf. I never noticed it when the springs were on the truck and loaded but it appears to be there now??? I will get a pic.

-Brett

Please send pics. Do the springs have the bushings with them?
Since one has a bend, would you take $50.00 plus the ride?

I would like to do shipping via Forward Air to the Columbus OH Terminal. What would the Forward Air terminal of Origin Be?

I will call them and figure it out and you can double check if you want so everyone is covered. but I need the starting and ending point. Plus the total weight of all the springs inclusive of crating or a pallet.

Thanks.

Brett, I sent you a email last week, right after you posted the springs on here, before anybodyelse asked any questions about them and you never responded to it. I think I should have the first shot at them. Check your inbox. I don't want to cause any trouble but, I was first in line for the springs. Thanks, Pete

Brett

I sent you an email on the front 4.11 diff.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom