SOLD Misc FZJ80 Parts-Minden, LA USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some 80 Series Parts in the loft of my shop that I need to get rid of. All of the parts were working fine when removed from my 1997 FZJ80. These include: new OEM driver's side complete door seal, OME 860 medium springs, alternator, switching valves, EGR, fan clutch, new brake pads, rotors (used), injectors, power steering pump, diff lock relay, diff motor assembly (needs work), FSM (Good Shape), fuel pressure regulator, front factory bumper, and other items that I can't think of now. I virtually replaced everything on the 4.5 when I purchased it. I would be willing to get rid of it all for 200$ and purchaser would pick-up at my residence. The FSM and door seal alone are worth this amount. The vehicle had about 140,000 on it when parts were removed. **Some items have been sold since this was posted as noted by strike-through.

Last edited:
How much for:
injectors
door seal

PM me price for alternator + shipping to 77521. Thanks

Fsm shipped to 95920? Thanks

I already have another member who is interested in it. If he does not commit/purchase, I will send you a PM with price. Thanks

90$ shipped...Let me know if you want it asap b/c I am shipping some stuff today at 1100 hrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom