misc. for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
msd box ...only used for a couple of months and then i swaped out engine.....etc...
and various landcruiser parts etc...
any questions, just message me

cheers

How much is compressor?

Thanks
John

oops
i forgot to mention that the compressor and tank are sold
sorry

matt

what does msd box do? how you hook it up? got 79 fj40 2f, will it work? thx.............

hey bud
its a multi spark capacitive discharge unit which increases the power of the spark therefor increasing power, fuel economy and reduces engine pinging etc......and it also has a rev limiter built into it...........excellent for sport cars , racing and 4x4's
its all in the user guide manual.
i have a 78 fj40 with the gas 2f engine and it wired up and worked great, so it should wire up fine. I got the manual etc..... to show you how to hook it up. If you have done any basic wiring.....you should have no problem to hook it up.
the reason i am sellin it is bacause i swaped over to a chev small block...and i have no time to work on wiring it up. As well.......my cruiser is off the road for a while.
cheers ;)

where are you from? How much for that msd box including shipping to Toronto, Canada? m1b 3w9 p.code. merci...............

[quote author=jodtan link=board=5;threadid=7449;start=msg66755#msg66755 date=1069570273]
what does msd box do? how you hook it up? got 79 fj40 2f, will it work? thx.............
[/quote]

i have one on my 60 and the passing power boost was GREAT and MPG is better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom