misc. for sale (1 Viewer)

msd box ...only used for a couple of months and then i swaped out engine.....etc...
and various landcruiser parts etc...
any questions, just message me

cheers

hey bud
its a multi spark capacitive discharge unit which increases the power of the spark therefor increasing power, fuel economy and reduces engine pinging etc......and it also has a rev limiter built into it...........excellent for sport cars , racing and 4x4's
its all in the user guide manual.
i have a 78 fj40 with the gas 2f engine and it wired up and worked great, so it should wire up fine. I got the manual etc..... to show you how to hook it up. If you have done any basic wiring.....you should have no problem to hook it up.
the reason i am sellin it is bacause i swaped over to a chev small block...and i have no time to work on wiring it up. As well.......my cruiser is off the road for a while.
cheers ;)

where are you from? How much for that msd box including shipping to Toronto, Canada? m1b 3w9 p.code. merci...............

kling-on

Kool Arrow
[quote author=jodtan link=board=5;threadid=7449;start=msg66755#msg66755 date=1069570273]
what does msd box do? how you hook it up? got 79 fj40 2f, will it work? thx.............
[/quote]

i have one on my 60 and the passing power boost was GREAT and MPG is better too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom