For Sale Misc FJ40 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got any 3 speed or early 4 speed t cases? I'm really just looking for the output shaft in the nose cone, but I need course spline and not the fine spline from 78+

Sent from my GS4-A to a satellite in outer space to you using IH8MUD

ForumRunner_20140213_085119.jpg

ForumRunner_20140213_085149.jpg

I have an early 4 speed case. PM Sent.

Edit: your PM box is full.

New credit card info so Woody didn't get paid yet on my star.... lol

Feel free to call or text me. 817-sevenzerosix-0354 Trent T.

pm sent

Do you have any tools for tool bag? Looking for spanner wrench set with clip, specifically the 14/17 and 10/12 with red clip, but would be giddy with the full 5 wrench set with the bigger clip. Also looking for the 250mm adjustable wrench and wooden handled screwdrivers.

Do you have any tools for tool bag? Looking for spanner wrench set with clip, specifically the 14/17 and 10/12 with red clip, but would be giddy with the full 5 wrench set with the bigger clip. Also looking for the 250mm adjustable wrench and wooden handled screwdrivers.

I have a ton of loose wrenches, but no extra clips, adjustables, or screwdrivers.

I have managed to put together a model year appropriate tool bag for my 1983 FJ40, but missing that one little piece. The mythical red clip. Anyway thanks for the response brother. Thought maybe some of the old wooden handled screwdrivers might be a nice extra. Oh well, the fun is in the hunt!!:)

Be well.

I have a ton of loose wrenches, but no extra clips, adjustables, or screwdrivers.

Are the Door Limiters still availabe? I know this is an old thread, but I didn't see anyone asking for them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom