Misc cruiser parts for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ40 parts for sale --- all off 1970

Gas tank, not leaking in good condition (age unknown) - $25

Rear spare tire carrier w/latch - $25

Radiator (appears in good condition, never ran it) - $25

Rear fuel canister??? - canister that mounts under passenger side rear fender well, has fuel breather lines connected to it - $20

Rear round tail lights, one lens is partially cracked - $10

Chrome bumperettes (2) - $25

Chrome hood center strip - $10

Full front end, drum brakes, set up for spring over, WARN premium hubs, 4.11 gears, no locker, with all steering components and drag link for saginaw ps conversion - $100

Located in Roseville, California
If interested please PM me

Thanks

Last edited:
I'd like the front end, but shipping it is probably too much.
If you part it, I am very interested in the drag link for the saginaw ps conversion

let me know

ill take the tank if it will fit a 73 and the front end and front end parts call me if you like 5303152936 after 6pm tonight I am in marysville ca. Keith

Fman,

Tried to send PM, your box is full....

Shawn

Tried calling you and your phone is not accepting calls ???? I PM'd you with my cell number.

yosemitesamtlc73 said:
ill take the tank if it will fit a 73 and the front end and front end parts call me if you like 5303152936 after 6pm tonight I am in marysville ca. Keith

The tank will fit a 1973 however your fuel filler will have to be adapted with a soft hose. The tank fits perfectly in the recessed floorboard area, the filler is the only mod needed. Its pretty easy to adapt a soft fill line to this tank.

Call me on my cell if you still are interested. (PMd you)

Thanks

I'll take the taillights... And teh bumperettes if they are not dented.. PM me please on shipping to 97301. Thx

if the front end is cut and turned not just spring over i can pick it up tomarrow, i'll send you a pm with my number

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom