SOLD Misc. AHC and 100 series suspension parts... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently did an AHC delete and have a box of leftover parts I'm offering up at best offer. Unfortunately, only 3 globes available, I think it's both front and one rear (shrink wrapped to prevent leaking everywhere). Parts came off a clean AZ/NV/UT 2004 LX470 with 170K on the clock. AHC was functioning normally when removed, deleted only to support more weight.

**AHC Globes SOLD
**AHC Sensors (all 3) SOLD

IMG_4792.JPG

Also available are a set of Toyota OEM 80 rear springs ($50 + shipping) and 100 series torsion bars ($100 + shipping) that I had installed with my previous AHC sensor lift. Also have a set of stock upper control arms available for the best offer.
IMG_4793.JPG
IMG_4794.JPG

Last edited:
I've put about 40K on the torsion bars, not sure how many miles were on the donor vehicle. UPS says around $30 shipped to 98226.

ARB front bumper, Slee rear with dual swing outs, OPOR sliders. No winch, but occasional camping/hunting gear. Rode well.

Can you tell me what you sold the AHC parts for? I'm removing my AHC as soon as my new suspension kit arrives. Shocks all work but I'm tired of the boat ride.

BUMP

All gone but the springs and torsion bars

Could you comment on the performance of the springs and torsion bars? I have AHC lx470 with front bumper, rack, winch and drawers and in the midst of replacing cylinder bushings and adding japan4x4 spacers. Looking to increase my spring rates a bit and considering OME tbs, or yours. Concerned older OEM is too low after aging?

@Trinny nm my question, I read more of your comments above! Could you quote me shipping to Portland, Oregon for TB's and springs if you still have them?
Hey sorry, just saw this. I'll get you a quote tomorrow (forgot the weight from last time).

@Trinny nm my question, I read more of your comments above! Could you quote me shipping to Portland, Oregon for TB's and springs if you still have them?
According to UPS' calculator, it will be $30 to ship the springs (20lbs), $47 for the TB (32lbs). I used 97219 as the zip assuming all Multnomah Co. zips would be roughly the same price.

Thanks @Trinny that works. Can you confirm that the torsion bars aren’t rusting? As in, I totally understand they’re well used, and am fine with rust on the ends, but would rather avoid a deep rust pocket in the middle. Maybe PM me for payment too. Thanks!

Thanks @Trinny that works. Can you confirm that the torsion bars aren’t rusting? As in, I totally understand they’re well used, and am fine with rust on the ends, but would rather avoid a deep rust pocket in the middle. Maybe PM me for payment too. Thanks!
Sorry, been at Cruise Moab.

No rust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom