Wanted Misc 80 Series Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a few things for my '92 80...
  • Early 80 series front driver's side brown interior door panel in good shape with no major imperfections. I'm thinking this style was just from '91-92 but perhaps 93-94 are the same...?
  • 80 series hood in beige color code 4K1 (good condition but minor imperfections OK)
  • 80 series rear doors in beige color code 4K1 (just need good rust free shells, no need for windows, harness, electronics, interior, etc.)
Temporarily on hold:
  • Fuel filler neck/vent line assembly (filler to tank)
Done:
  • Fuel tank straps, brackets, skid plate, and hardware (rust free, '91-97 are compatible)
  • 80 series US passenger side headlight (no moisture, chips, cracks, etc.)
  • Belt moldings for rear quarter panel windows (these may be a pain to remove without damaging)
  • Passenger side rear tail light
  • Extra cup holders like a lot of people install on the shifter console
  • Rear dome light assembly
  • Transmission cooler lines (A440F/3FE)
  • 1991-1994 Headlight housings (both sides) with glass in good shape and all mounting tabs intact
  • Plastic rectangular and round frame plugs
  • Rear lower bump stop (connects to frame rail)
  • Battery hold down bracket and j-bolts/nuts
  • Passenger side front seat belt assembly (brown) if it retracts well -- needs to be from a '91-94 model with manual cloth seats.
  • Passenger side front (closest to front of vehicle) fender skirt and clips/plugs
  • Rod with j-hook end for using factory jack
  • Toyota 4Runner (3rd gen) 5-spoke 16"x7" wheel (qty. 1)
If you could let me know prices with shipping to 69162 and maybe snap a couple photos that would be great.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Are the rear belt moldings for sliding windows or fixed windows? I probably have everything but the seat belt.

Mine are sliders. Part numbers 75660-60020 and 75670-60020, I believe. Buying new might be the way to go unless you think the clips are salvageable?

If you don't mind, shoot me a PM with prices and a couple photos.

Thanks!

Still looking....

Also need:

1.) Transmission cooler hard lines and fittings (connect to passenger side of tranny). There are 2 sections--one at the tranny, another by the engine. I'd be interested in all the hard lines/fittings/brackets.

2.) Fuel filler neck and vent/overflow hard lines with brackets. (on hold)

Last edited:
Added to and edited the original post. It turns out my truck has the factory jack, but I don't have the rods for using the jack or the spare tire winch. I'm sure someone has these laying in a junk pile somewhere... Let me know!

Thanks!

Are these the tools you are needing?

DSC_1260.JPG

Looking for a few things for my '92 80...

1.) Passenger side front seat belt assembly (brown) if it retracts decently
2.) Passenger side rear tail light
3.) Belt moldings for rear quarter panel windows (these may be a pain to remove without damaging)
4.) Extra cup holders like a lot of people install on the shifter console
5.) Rear dome light assembly

6.) Fuel filler neck/vent line assembly (filler to tank)
7.) Transmission cooler lines (A440F/3FE)
8.) Rods for using factory jack and spare tire winch

If you could let me know prices with shipping to 69162 and maybe snap a couple photos that would be great.

Thanks!
I have the following:
Pass side seat belt = $60 shipped
3.) Belt moldings for rear quarter panel windows (these may be a pain to remove without damaging)
If I understand what you are looking for = $60 shipped
Tool and jack kit in bag = $60 shipped

The following I have but can't get them removed for a cpl of weeks.
Guess what = $60 shipped
1.) Transmission cooler hard lines and fittings (connect to passenger side of tranny). There are 2 sections--one at the tranny, another by the engine. I'd be interested in all the hard lines/fittings/brackets.
Lines are $80 with shipping and shipping is the real issue here(long bulky box)

Arch
512-800-8869

Last edited:
Are these the tools you are needing?

View attachment 1366966
I only really 'need' the rods/extensions for the jack/spare tire. I carry a spare set of real tools in the truck, but nothing to access the spare or use the jack. However, my OCD is enjoying the thought of having the complete set. I am assuming that is a complete set? I've never had one so I'm not sure what's all supposed to be included...

I assume you wouldn't split up the set? If by chance you would, how much for just the jack tools/spare tire access rods to 69162?

If not, how much for the set to 69162?

I have the following:
Pass side seat belt = $60 shipped
If I understand what you are looking for = $60 shipped
Tool and jack kit in bag = $60 shipped

The following I have but can't get them removed for a cpl of weeks.
Guess what = $60 shipped
Lines are $80 with shipping and shipping is the real issue here(long bulky box)

Arch
512-800-8869
I will PM you. I have a few questions. Thanks!

I have a good passenger brown seatbelt out of a cloth nonpower 94 seat if that's the same as the 91-92.

Regretfully, I believe that 91-92 are different than 93-97.
Cruiserparts.net claims 91-94 Manuel brown seatbelt are the same. I believe the difference is just where the bottom mounts. one is to the floor and one is to the seat bracket..

Cruiserparts.net claims 91-94 Manuel brown seatbelt are the same. I believe the difference is just where the bottom mounts. one is to the floor and one is to the seat bracket..
Well suck me sideways...I swore I checked part numbers and all that junk before but I guess not... I just checked them now and it looks as though you're correct. 91-94 are the same.

There's also the issue of color... I'm not sure when they changed from brown to oak. Is yours the darker brown or is it the lighter oak color found in the later model trucks?

If yours a.) is brown, b.) retracts well and c.) is clean without the belt being frayed I'm definitely interested. Please PM me a price shipped to 69162.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom