Misc 80 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a front bumper - free
DSC01513.jpg

DSC01515.jpg

two rear plastic bumper type thingies -$20 ea.
DSC01516.jpg

3 wheel center caps - $25 ea.
DSC01512.jpg

If you have questions or are interested, PM me.

I'll swing by the ups store on monday and find out what it would take to ship the things. I'm guessing for the rear bumper things, 30-35$? for the front bumper, I dont even have a clue...

I'll try and have more info up by monday.

oh yea, and the front bumper is straight.

Bumper

Hey Bryan:
I'm in Chicago, looking for front bumper to replace the mangled mess I inherited with my purchase. I sent you a private with my email, let me know if it's still available...

Thanks

Scott

I know, but it doesnt look very good in my shed. I figgure you gave it to me for free, I'll hand it off to someone else for the same price.

Mr.Bryan said:
I know, but it doesnt look very good in my shed. I figgure you gave it to me for free, I'll hand it off to someone else for the same price.

Sounds like a perfect idea to me. I think just about all of the stuff in my free parts thread was given to me at one point or another. I'm not gonna use it, somebody should

I recognized the hole. :)

Ok, here's what I have left. I have the two rear bumper caps, and two wheel center caps left.

You know I sold my front bumper for $175, and it wasn't as pretty as yours. I would try to sell it if I was you.

Anything left?

Anything left?

i have two centercaps left, and the bumper things are still pending...

I'll take a center cap, shipped to 29605? I'll send you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom