Misc 80 parts

I've got a front bumper - free

two rear plastic bumper type thingies -$20 ea.

3 wheel center caps - $25 ea.

If you have questions or are interested, PM me.

I'll swing by the ups store on monday and find out what it would take to ship the things. I'm guessing for the rear bumper things, 30-35$? for the front bumper, I dont even have a clue...

I'll try and have more info up by monday.

Bumper

Hey Bryan:
I'm in Chicago, looking for front bumper to replace the mangled mess I inherited with my purchase. I sent you a private with my email, let me know if it's still available...

Thanks

Scott

I know, but it doesnt look very good in my shed. I figgure you gave it to me for free, I'll hand it off to someone else for the same price.

Gumby

Supamod
Staff member
s-Moderator

Mr.Bryan said:
I know, but it doesnt look very good in my shed. I figgure you gave it to me for free, I'll hand it off to someone else for the same price.
Sounds like a perfect idea to me. I think just about all of the stuff in my free parts thread was given to me at one point or another. I'm not gonna use it, somebody should

I recognized the hole. :)

Ok, here's what I have left. I have the two rear bumper caps, and two wheel center caps left.

You know I sold my front bumper for $175, and it wasn't as pretty as yours. I would try to sell it if I was you.

Top Bottom