SOLD Misc 74 FJ40 parts - Stockton/SF Ca (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a handful of parts left over from my FJ40 build that I would like to remove from my storage. Note that all of these parts were pulled from a fully functioning rig 3-4 years ago and have not been used since. There is a chance they may no longer work as they are 40+ year old used parts.

• Misc interior knobs and switches (10 each) *Functioning at time of tear down.
    • Warm Pull (cable and housing cut)
  • hard top sides 1 is fine with intact glass, other is damaged from a roll over and would only be useful if you were making soft top parts. - 50 for both local pickup only.
  • F engine service manual , damaged spine, a few pages are loose, but the actual pages themselves are in great shape - 50

Last edited:
Is that battery tray bottom a driver side mount? If so how much is shipping to 38655?

Is that battery tray bottom a driver side mount? If so how much is shipping to 38655?

I believe the battery tray is for the passenger side unfortunately.

I will take the license holder. I would really like the bug catcher window if you're willing to separate. I sold the brackets off mine to a MUD member when I thought I would never open the windows again. Now I have the repro weatherstrips from cruiser outfitters, I need to find those brackets.

I will take the license holder. I would really like the bug catcher window if you're willing to separate. I sold the brackets off mine to a MUD member when I thought I would never open the windows again. Now I have the repro weatherstrips from cruiser outfitters, I need to find those brackets.

I will keep you earmarked for the bug catcher window if no interest is there for all the windows at once. The license plate holder has already been claimed by another party but I will keep you in line in case they back out.

I could use the DS fender apron, will pm you.
Replied to PM

John,
I would be possibly interested in the steering column assembly. Can you send me pictures when you get them of the steering wheel? Also the fan switch I will grab. Thanks

John,
I would be possibly interested in the steering column assembly. Can you send me pictures when you get them of the steering wheel? Also the fan switch I will grab. Thanks

I'll grab photos of the column and steering wheel for you tomorrow Ken. Someone has already called dibs on the fan switch unfortunately. If your number is still the same I will text you the photos tomorrow.

I'll grab photos of the column and steering wheel for you tomorrow Ken. Someone has already called dibs on the fan switch unfortunately. If your number is still the same I will text you the photos tomorrow.

Sounds good. Same number. Thanks!

If willing to ship on my dime, I would take the wiper switch, dash pad light, fresh pull and cigarette lighter. I know that the tire carrier is no small item, but need that for my 70 if you’re willing to ship. Thanks!

If willing to ship on my dime, I would take the wiper switch, dash pad light, fresh pull and cigarette lighter. I know that the tire carrier is no small item, but need that for my 70 if you’re willing to ship. Thanks!
Unfortunately the wiper switch and dash pad light have been spoken for, you are second in line for those should Swamp-Thing change his mind. The Fresh Pull, Lighter, and tire carrier are yours.

Do you happen to have the plastic T-case knob? Mine is stripped out.
Unfortunately I do not, sorry.

I would take the warm pull and the Fan pull.
Warm pull is yours, fan has you 2nd in line.

I have updated the original post with the people who have claimed what. I will be getting more photos this afternoon and I will update the photo album tonight with new pictures. I likely will update the original post later tonight again as I find more parts in the parts bin today.

Last edited:
——If willing to ship on my dime, I would take the wiper switch, dash pad light, fresh pull and cigarette lighter. I know that the tire carrier is no small item, but need that for my 70 if you’re willing to ship. Thanks!——

——Unfortunately the wiper switch and dash pad light have been spoken for, you are second in line for those should Swamp-Thing change his mind. The Fresh Pull, Lighter, and tire carrier are yours.——-

Awesome, I’ll send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom