misc 55 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
I've had a good bit of stuff stashed away for a while now [haven't parted a pig in 10 years]. I don't even remember what all there is. I jumped on the forum to post my want ad and was surprised by some of the stuff you guys are looking for that's collecting dust in my shop.

Let me start off by saying I HAVE NO SHEETMETAL OR WEATHERSTRIPPING!!!!

That said, I have a few radiators, fan shrouds, coolant bottles, visors, motor mounts, heaters, defroster hoses, speedometers and a 1968 dash pad [that's what I can remember off the top of my head] Call me if you're interested; PM box is too full.

TIA

Mark A.

Do you have a driver's side front door striker mechanism..........you know, the piece with the star wheel?

Do you have a driver's side front door striker mechanism..........you know, the piece with the star wheel?

If Mark doesn't, Pighead does...

Do you have the tire tools (that go under the rear seat) and the little chrome covers that go over the license plate lights?

If you still have the visors I'd be interested (i have a '72, im not sure whichyear they made the switch in style).

Howdy! I am looking for an original bottle jack. The pn is 09110-35011. Thanks. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom