For Sale Misc 1975 FJ40 ish parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am clearing out the garage because I need some more space. All of this stuff came from my 75 40 FST, however some of the parts are not correct for the body or year. However, the first things I post are off of my rig and I know that they are original to it. All of the items are not including shipping though. First time I have posted anything for sale on here, so please be patient with me. All prices are negotiable because I really just have a ballpark idea of what everything is worth. If you need more pics just shoot me a PM or email ktmusa8@live.com

THINGS OFF MY RIG
Jumpseats- $200obo need reupholstered and a mounting tab is broken off of one of them. Pretty solid otherwise.

Transmission cover - $85 obo Good condition, primer coat but kind of scratched. needs paint.

Manual Steering Box - $100 obo Not sure on overall condition because I converted to power.

Manual Steering Box Stand - $30 obo Threads are good but need cleaned up from paint. A little worse for wear on one of the bolt holes, because I had to cut bolt off.

Rear Tire Carrier - $200 obo I have the latch handle as well. A couple of holes may have stuck screws in them still.

Bumper Mount Plates - $25 good condition

Splashguards - $40

NOT SURE WHAT YEAR THESE ARE FROM
Ambulance Door Striker Plate w/hinge - $50 rough shape on ends. Not sure what year it is from though.

Rear Door Stays - $20 in kind of rough shape

IMG_1112.JPG

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1084.JPG

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1108.JPG

Last edited:
I'm good for the tranny cover if it will fit my 74 fj-40

Can someone chime in and let us know if this will fit a 74. I have a 8/75 with the 2f and 4 speed. It was the transition year, and I don't want to screw someone over with the wrong part. Shep you have dibs.

thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom