MUDShip Minnesota to phoenix sliders: anybody headed my way? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My son picked up a set of metal tech sliders for my lady's 100 in Minneapolis and they are palletized but super expensive to ship. He will drive them anywhere near Minnesota and I will pick them up any where in Arizona you might be going. I will gladly compensate you for your help. Thx Karl

Im looking to get a DS Fender from Denver area to Flagstaff....Little extra /$$$ to pick up along the way!

Damn! Our oldest works for Polaris in Forest Lake and they're in AZ right now testing and breaking things. If I could've seen this sooner it might have worked out in one of the rigs heading that way. If you don't get them figured out by his next trip down there I'll keep an eye on this thread. Good luck!

Have you tried Fastenal Industrial Supplies, OEM Fasteners, Safety Products & More - https://www.fastenal.com/fast/blue-lane-freight ? They have 2 regions and they don’t cross over but…I shipped a F engine, transmission, transfer case from TX to VA for $225.23 and same items from MS to VA for $169.98 strapped to a pallet. They aren’t super quick and give you a round about time estimate of when they’ll get there.
Thank you for the advice. I posted on gigs wanted on Craigslist and a guy loaded them up in his Highlander for $200. Ill keep them in mind for the future. thx K

Man, was going to take the 80 (with a rack) from Utah to Minneapolis and back for the holidays till that crazy storm hit. Would have been happy to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom