SOLD Minneapolis: 2001 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Outside Link
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/minneapolis-2001-toyota-land-cruiser/7365598091.html
It's time to let another enjoy.
Excellent condition, clean and well maintained 100 Series Land Cruiser, overland build. Bought in Portland, OR in mid 2017 and drove to Minneapolis.

ARB front Bullbar with 9K winch and Lightforce offroad lights, 4x4 Labs rear bumper with spare tire and gas can swing-outs, Safari Snorkel, MetalTech bolt on sliders, OME front and rear(866) springs (~2" lift), Slee front diff drop kit, Tough Dog foam cell shocks, extended sway bar links, MetalTech rear axle swing arms, Total Chaos front upper control arms, Hellroaring Technologies Battery backup system

Long list of maintenance performed in past 4 years, highlights:
- 5000 mile oil changes with Amsoil Signature synthetic
- New Toyota steering rack and tie rod ends
- New front upper control arm bushings and ball joints
- New front lower ball joints
- New rear brake rotors, pads and ebrake hardware
- Replaced front drive flanges, rotors, pads, outer wheel bearings, grease seals
- Timing Belt, tensioner and idler, water pump, fan bearing bracket, cam seals and front crank seal, thermostat, serpentine belt, serp belt tensioner, rebuilt alternator. New upper and lower radiator hoses, heater hoses and tee's, new Toyota coolant.
- New spark plugs
- WeatherTech front floor mats

I'm the fourth owner. It was a CA vehicle when new, second and third owners were in OR. I was told it had the left front fender replaced due to minor collision in 2009, but it's not a salvage title and I've had no issues. Has stock Nav system and CD changer.

It's a great rig and has been a daily driver and adventure vehicle. Moving on to a newer pick up.

Asking $21,500 based on what I'm seeing in the other postings here.

Price Drop to $19,500. 9/14/21

Thanks for looking - Jim

IMG_2921.JPG
IMG_2923.JPG
IMG_2925.JPG
IMG_2926.JPG

IMG_2919.JPG

Last edited:
More Pics
IMG_2953.JPG
IMG_2954.JPG
IMG_2955.JPG
IMG_2957.JPG
IMG_2958.JPG

Knowing that MN is out of control with salt in the winter, and this is a daily driver, the undercarriage looks pretty good

Thanks - I'm pretty religious about pressure washing the underbody ASAP after driving in the slop. I do a pre-winter spray down with Fluid Film as well.

Thanks - I'm pretty religious about pressure washing the underbody ASAP after driving in the slop. I do a pre-winter spray down with Fluid Film as well.
hi question for you if you wouldn't mind; did you find the powerwashing took off the fluid film you'd applied or did it stay mostly intact? Thanks

I'm sure it removed some. I use the pressure wand at the self-serve car wash and spray up under the vehicle from the sides, front and back, so it's not like I'm under there blasting surfaces at close range.

Coincidence - I just watched a video on PB Blaster Surface Shield. Looks like another option for us - looks interesting.

I'm sure it removed some. I use the pressure wand at the self-serve car wash and spray up under the vehicle from the sides, front and back, so it's not like I'm under there blasting surfaces at close range.

Coincidence - I just watched a video on PB Blaster Surface Shield. Looks like another option for us - looks interesting.

thanks for the info!

Hey guys, I looked at this car in person today!

I was in Minneapolis for work and talked to @62LostInMn about checking it out.

Short review - this is nicer than the pictures. Drives great. No rattles. Super clean. You can tell that the owner takes a lot of pride in this truck - its in great condition!

I ended up buying a wagon, otherwise this would be in my garage, no second thoughts at all!

Hey guys, I looked at this car in person today!

I was in Minneapolis for work and talked to @62LostInMn about checking it out.

Short review - this is nicer than the pictures. Drives great. No rattles. Super clean. You can tell that the owner takes a lot of pride in this truck - its in great condition!

I ended up buying a wagon, otherwise this would be in my garage, no second thoughts at all!
Thanks Dangler - really appreciate the endorsement.

Bump.

Price drop to $19,500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom