Mini truckin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/anthonyzarco/8fbe8129.jpg

just traded a dirt bike for this 84 yota with a solid axle.35's good for
this for this summer
Longfield super axles upfront
trailgear crossover steering with the forged arms
Lockright and Detroit lockers-5.29 gears.20r head/off road carb Fresh motor ect.

This thing too high up? It's gotta good 3" body
lift I'm thinking about taking out. Ima run liberty soon and don't wana flop this thing if I can help it. But...I always see these 22r trucks way in the air though in town/ thoughts?

Anyways, look forward to helping folks on their rigs/getting stuck. I had a 60 a while back, only made it to one meet at the old dealer
Anthony

Last edited:
I don't think it's too tall. Of course lower is always better, if you don't mind cutting up the fenders to make those tires fit, I say go ahead and take off the body lift. The big thing about body lifts is that the frame and body support each other making a stronger unit, with 3" pucks in there, the frame and body will twist and tweak more. I have a body lift and wish I could take it off, but I would have to re-build my bumpers and sliders, plus cut the floor up so the Chevy transmission would fit.

I think you got a great deal swapping a dirtbike for this rig, nice job! Didn't you used to have an FJ60? Did you ever sell that?

Ya it was blue n tired as all hell. Traded it for an ex gf to have a dd. Still miss the thing/but the 2f was also a dog(too worn)
ended it with a couple of other rigs though.

And ya. I talked to the previous owner at about 3pm Thursday. He said as long as the bike ran well that he would trade. Loaded it up on the trailer, talked the Buddys into comming too( guy lives 120miles from me)
I left 10pm. Was in bed at 5:30am( I know I did damn well on this trade. Lol gotta extra topper too if someones looking for one)
I have some good friends, esspecially considering we all had work in a couple hrs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom